View Single Post
Old 03-19-2022, 07:23 AM   #5
john.marston

I’m in for this game! If you message me “strip and stay naked” then I strip completely naked and send a mirror pic and I’ll stay naked for 20 minutes. Then you get to roll the dice, whatever number it rolls is how many pics and videos I have to send you of your choice first.

If it rolls on an odd number then I have to send you a list of hidden public nudity dares and let you pick which one I have to do for you. If it rolls on an even number I have to stay naked and do whatever you say for the rest of the time. If I don’t send you everything you tell me to within the 20 minutes then I have to send you a list of risky forfeit dares and let you pick which one I have to do.

However, if you would rather just make me do hidden public nudity dares then send me a picture of a girl taking a mirror selfie, then roll the dice to decide how many dares from the list I have to send you within the 20 minutes. But if it lands on a 6 then I have to do whatever you say for 20 minutes then do a risky forfeit dare of your choice as soon as the time is up.

26 m

kik: john.marston6699
john.marston is offline   Reply With Quote