View Single Post
Old 03-18-2022, 09:56 PM   #35
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Thank you all for your kind participation. It brought a smile to my face to read your memories. I would write more, but fuck, I'm tired. Thank you all for letting me enjoy my cake blindfolded in a dog bowl without hands. I will complete that before bed tonight. (And thanks for lying to me about what was winning... can't trust nobody these days. :P ).

So... the totals. I do want to acknowledge that there were a few posts that likely qualified for more than the 12 hour minimum, but as they did not state the time in the posts, per the thread rules, those posts were only counted as 12 hours.

So... total denial time: 420 hours. Or 17.5 days. I will start the clock at midnight, 3/19... so the short denial time will end at noon on Monday April 4th.

Additionally, from the number of days accrued, I owe 6 edges per day, plus the 5 that were so far given from punishments - a total of 11 edges per day.

Now as for the punishments, I do expect a few more to come in from a few loose ends, so the final count isn't quite in yet, but here are the punishments incurred that must be paid off before the denial period ends:
  • 30 minutes to pay off edges on 3/19 starting at 3:47AM. (Honestly I'm just tempted to take the punishment for missing this time frame with how tired I am right now.)
  • 4 hours of cage time
  • 5 more edges/day
  • 30 minutes on the Horse
  • On the Horse until 50 Wordle solves (+10 to goal for ever failed Wordle)
  • 5 Nights Sleeping in Prison Cell
  • 30 Minutes having water drip on forehead
  • 90 Minutes having minty water drip on genitals
  • Essay: Transluscent Blindfolds
  • Essay: Pros and Cons of Scat as a Fetish

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post: