View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #211
subangel17
Account Banned

Default Hi....again

Hey guys, I just joined and wanted to say hi. My name is Tara and have been curious/interested in d/s for a little while now. I actually have a family member in d/s. My Aunt is submissive to my Uncle and thats kinda what always got me both really curious and now interested in it myself. I found this site just searching through google and saw a lot of interesting things on here.

I havnt told anyone about my interests, and I'm 17 and know the rules are I cant look for a master/mistress until im 18. So until then I'm just hoping I can meet some cool people, become friends with them. Learn some new things and maybe one day find an owner of my own.

Few things about me is that I love my friends and family, love being outdoors. Especially on the beach, swimming, or shopping at the mall. I dont party too much but when I do I can get a little wild lol. I have 2 siblings an older sister and a younger. And I'm currently a junior in HS and work p/t in retail. I dont really know what else to say. Thanks!
xoxox Tara
subangel17 is offline   Reply With Quote