View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 08:45 AM   #34
carom
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keykitty View Post
I know we are talking about masters but I find that submissives and masters who both think that the whole idea of "no limits" is possible should burn in the living pits of D/s (M/s) hell. If there is anything that bugs me it is that. As for the Master side, do not ever forget that you have a real breathing person that you are in charge of. This means you are in charge of their health (so know your stuff before going into heavy things especially rigging, asphyxiation etc), their mind (do not mind fuck them so badly they need mental treatment) and their soul.
There are 2 ways to look at "no limit" One is the way you use it and then you are right. The other one is a bit different and posible, with the right couple at least.

This 2nd way to "no limits" is more a giving up limits. Giving away the limits to the Dominant. That doesnt mean there are no limits, but that the what a limit is is not in your control anymore. This kind of relationship is posible but requieres a lot.
You really need to know eachother, you need a dom that has a good common sense and that needs to watch out what he is doing. In some way all the points you said. You really need to know eachother for years and that is sure nothing for everyone.
To start a relationship like that is crazy.
carom is offline   Reply With Quote