Thread: Lazy at work
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2022, 03:34 AM   #1
New_slut

Default Lazy at work

This week I have been in work by myself as my boss has been off. Yesterday afternoon I was bored to started reading some of the threads on get dare. This started to make me horny. So while I was sat in my bosses chair I started playing with my nipples, rubbing them and pulling them. This just added to my horniess and I could feel myself getting wet.

I had read about people doing rubber band snaps on their nipples and clit and this seemed to turn me on more. I decided I needed to find some rubber bands to try this out when I got home. The thought of looking for rubber bands in work was making me horny as I knew what they would be used for.

When I got home I carried on reading a little bit then decided I would try 5 snaps to each nipples. I started with the right one first. When I did the 3rd snap it bought my nipple sweet and hurt quite a bit so I moved to the left nipple. On the 2nd snap to the left nipple I had the same feeling, so moved back to the right. I finished off 5 on each nipple and was very horny and wet.

I was that horny I needed to cum so I put the vibrator on my clit and started to wank. I decided to do 3 more snaps to each nipple before cuming. I did these quickly to get them done out of the way. After that I was so horny that I came very hard 3 times and also squirted, which is something that doesn't happen very often.

I have told my boss about what I did and now he is punishing me for this today.

So far in work I have had to get my tits out and play with them. My nipples are very thick and sensitive from yesterday's playing. I had to take a picture of this to prove to him that I had done it. He has made me sit in his chair and wank whilst on a call. Due to both of these my pussy is soaking wet.

He has currently made me put a highlighter in pussy and sit with it inside me half an hour. My pussy is twitching around this constantly but I don't know if he is going to let cum or not. When I remove the highlighter I am to take a picture of it and like my juices from it.

He is going to punish me in person when he is back in work.
New_slut is offline   Reply With Quote