View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 01:24 PM   #34
Storms

Smile What guy doesn't enjoy getting head!

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? yep

What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? too much teeth

What do you like about getting blowjobs? not much to dislike :P cock worship

Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? at times but not really important

Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? sure, licking, blowing, nibbles, etc...

In what ways would you want your balls played with? licked, sucked, light tugging

Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? to some extent but not really

How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? girth, no real issue unless deepthroating; length, deepthroating it's great when her throat is large enough to accept

Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? sure, not a problem unless I want to take control

What would you hope happened? not really about hope, I want to enjoy it and get off - simple

Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? Sure, at times I do. I'm a Dom

Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? not often by just sucking unless there has been other activity which has taken place prior

How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? most often the case, and she best swallow!

How do you feel about cumming on their face? no issue, do so often - anywhere on her face and will even spread it across their face

How do you feel about cumming on their hair? no issue here but not so often

How do you feel about cumming on their body? no issue

How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? Almost always on or in them. There are times that it is elsewhere, they will still lick it up

Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? Do I expect, yes, whether they want to or not, however almost all (especially at my age) want to and don't have any issues with doing so

Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? enjoy it sometimes as long as it isn't waisted in the end

What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? no huge preference but do enjoy wake-up bj's

Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? No, don't like noises or fake noises to turn me on. Just be real, whatever comes out.

Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? Meh, have had multiple on several occasions and it's ok but not a huge thing

Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Not at all! Shouldn't be scared to ask anything!

Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Varying is key

Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Depends on my mood at the time, messy can and is great!

How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? The girls I'm with a submissive and want to please, as such they want to please and are willing. I'ts more if they can physically.

Would you want to face-fuck a person? I have often, and do often.

Anything extra you want to say? Communication is key, not just for bj's but for everything - both sexually related and in the relationship in general.

Misc

How important is the location to you? Not that important but it can add some spice to it.

Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? meh

Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? meh

Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? Sure it can.

Do you want to control the event? When I want to, yes, and I do. Even when I'm not really controlling it, I am. She loves pleasing and giving head and does so to please me above all. She will do what she thinks and believes I want at that point in time.

Do you enjoy dirty talk? Absolutely

Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Often it does, yes

Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or stained make up, etc)? Sometimes

Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? I would never drink myself but have had her do so on many occasions

Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? Have your girl hum a little while she sucks and bobs at different times! It is something that she will have to adjust and get use to doing because it can seem a bit weird and unnatural at first.

Last edited by Storms; 05-30-2011 at 01:27 PM.
Storms is offline   Reply With Quote