Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2022, 02:20 PM   #35
pineapples
getDare Sweetheart

For pain receivers:
[*]Do you have male or female genitalia?
male
[*]Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
I like it alot
[*]What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
I really like sounding and having my balls/cock bound, busting, milking, post orgasm torture, denial all of it lol
[*]What do you like about it?
the way it feels gets me super turned on for some reason haha
[*]What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
I just use household stuff
[*]Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
only online so far
[*]Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
I once had a bug bruise going around my cock from tying it waaaay to tight, it lasted around a week
[*]What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
I was instructed to tie up my balls really tightand hit them hard repeatedly, then after the busting the Dom had me put on my underwear so I couldn't see them for 10 or so minutes, when I took off the underwear they were deep purple, it scared the hell out of me haha, but after they started turning back to a normal color I had one of the best orgasms of my life, so I'm short, yes I really enjoyed it lol
[*]Have you ever gone too far? How so?
well when I thought I castrated myself I guess was a little to far
[*]Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
don't leave it tied up to long and toothpaste deep in your urethra hurts for a long time after and it's gonna hurt to pee or cum for days afterwards, you've been warned lol

Btw if you wanna torment me in anyway my Kik is gatefuldaze9261

http://bdsmtest.org/r/hjT8Td8a

Kik: gratefuldaze9261

Likes: anal, cbt, denial, daily rules/ tasks, feminization, humiliation, pain, water sports, grindr whoring

Dislikes: scat

limits: public, family, friends, permanent, heavy pain, vomit

I'm willing to try just about all else!!!

Last edited by pineapples; 02-22-2022 at 03:11 PM.
pineapples is offline   Reply With Quote