View Single Post
Old 02-14-2022, 04:54 AM   #1
pilik

Default [Scat] Battleship me

SCAT WARNING.

Looking for a dom to play 2 quick games of online multiplayer battleships against. To be clear the opponent will need to be a dom and will not be doing any forfeits themselves. Pop me a DM before 19:00 GMT today if interested.

Rules:

Round 1: Warmup. Open to other ideas.
Round 2: If I win, I go free. If I lose, I'll eat a teaspoon of shit based on the below.

Optionally will play and complete any losses in locked chastity if Dom would like to increase punishment throughout. Dom can request a single square ship at the start of each game as a minor advantage (maybe roll a dice to determine size). Open to other forfeits and rule changes too (if you win by x then y etc). Dom to initiate this.

Just to make things interesting, message between:

13 - 14: 1 teaspoons
14 - 15: 2 teaspoons
15 - 16: 3 teaspoons
16 - 17: 4 teaspoons
17 - 18: 5 teaspoons
18 - 19: 6 teaspoons

I'll play the first to message (at 19:00) so the later you leave it to message then worse it gets for me but at the risk of not playing at all....

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.

Last edited by pilik; 02-14-2022 at 11:20 AM.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote