Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 03:02 PM   #213
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Something oh so groovy

The BF munched away on his soup, while I poked tensely at my plate. I dipped small pieces of salmon into the wasabi lime cream, only now and then I popped some into my mouth. Suddenly, his mouth full of soup, the BF looked up and said, "You see, I really worry about your inadequacies. It is high time you realized that to be sexually attractive you need to considerably increase your breast size. You definitely need to address your shortcomings..... "

"This is so true!" I retorted animatedly, "And I already realize it! I know perfectly well that my ridiculous teats, those pathetic excuses for non-existing tits, are completely inadequate. Since puberty I’ve been trying to compensate for this by emphasizing my cunt and my arse, by exposing my body to lustful looks and by evolving my submissiveness..."

He looked at me pensively. "So you admit that your exhibitionist streak is down to your small tits? Being ashamed of them is the reason that you have such a strong desire for humiliation and submission?"

"Of course I admit it. There is no doubt about it... And more than that: I say it out loud and proud. My pathetically tiny tits have made me the girl I am. You know it only too well. You have benefited from my disposition through all these years, and now... My further fate lies in your capricious hands... "

Since he did not react, I added, "I have always dreaded you might have realized all this long ago, I was always afraid you'd sooner or later start a discussion about my tits being too tiny."

He grinned wolfishly. "Would it be so bad, to have big boobs?" And I cried, "NO! IT WOULD TURN ME ON! " People turned their heads, I broke off and lowered my voice. Softly I said, "Thank you for bringing it up again. It is amazing how well you know all my weak spots!"

It did not impress him much. He remained businesslike, "Why not do the thing properly? What about a nice new rule?" Doubtfully I asked, "What rule?" And he said, "Easy... You use padded push-up bras and fillets at all times..."

Exasperated, I stuttered, "Oh my... No! I hate it... This is the ultimate humiliation. Seeing me with a padded bra, everybody will know that I'm ashamed of my tiny tits; and that I'm willing to use these inept means, shows only how desperate I am."

He let me grumble, but then intercepted matter-of- factly," Filets have one big advantage. They can be removed. Would you rather have a real boob job? A surgery? Silicone implants to increase your breast size? You will never be able to go back to your tits as they are now. A breast augmentation is for the rest of your life. And remember: Big-breasted women are perceived as more promiscuous and less intelligent than women with average or small breasts. Do you really want that?"

I never had thought about that, and I was much too drunk to really understand what he was talking about, so I retorted undauntedly, "You are afraid I could appear less faithful? Big deal! That's fine with me, I can live with that. And less intelligent? Really? Oh my God, just do it - you always wanted me to be a Bimbo, this is your big chance to make me a Bimbo. Bimbos simply are not intelligent...

I knew I could not fight it. Not really. I would embrace his new rules. Even if it would force my mind to focus on my inadequacy and even if it would heavily further the feeling that I would be far more desirable if my tits were augmented. What else could I do? Nothing. He owned me. I was his property... And after all, he was right. Getting implants was for eternity. Would I really prefer to have my boobs enlarged than to wear fillets and pads?

"So it's decided?" The BF broke into my train of thoughts. "Imagine how wet you will be, wearing your new push-up bra and the fillets... A slut like you will get off on everybody noticing the sudden increase in your tit size... Just think of Nadia, or of Justin. Imagine Adrian's reaction... Or Burly Guy's and Cocky Guy's..."

Brusquely interrupting him, I blurted out, "As if thinking of them would not be bad enough! Of course, they will ask why I do it, and I will have to admit my inadequacy and say that my tits are too small and that I would love to have bigger boobs and, yes, in the end, I would even have to confess that I have been thinking about breast implants for years now... and I will have to concede that wearing fillets is a test: I want to see how people react to me suddenly having big boobs....

And the BF went on, "They will quite rightly see you as a promiscuous attention-seeking slut, that needs a good fucking", and I admitted, "Of course they will, and even though it’s true - it's grossly humiliating!"

The BF smirked and said, "What I like most is that the contrast between your naked pussy and your push-up bra encased boobs will be a continual reminder to you of your insignificant and inadequate tiny tits...

I nodded solemnly. "OK. it is decided. You know me so well... you push all the right buttons. I will buy fillets and I will buy lots of push-up bras... And yes, wearing a well stuffed push-up bra and no knickers... that's sexy. It will make me so horny..."

Well thank you very much and now I think it's time for us all to go. So from all of us to all of you not forgetting the boys at the bar, we'd like to say "God Bless". So, if you're out tonight....

(to be continued)

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post: