Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 10:30 AM   #67
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Nineteen

Hi everyone, thanks for the comments. I want to try to make this a little more reader - interactive, so the winner of this game will now be decided by YOUR votes. Just PM the name of who you think should win, and I'll keep a running tally. Why start so early, when there is still quite a ways to go before it is finished? Well, simply put, I'm not sure how many of you will respond! It could be five! (But hopefully not!) So send in your votes! And now...
Chapter Nineteen
A ten. A jack. A queen. And two kings. I looked at my hand while a confident smile grew on my face. Very, very good. I decided not to risk anything, and gave back all but the two kings. No point in going for a straight when I had this good of a hand.

I got back all low cards, none of them pairs, which meant I ended up as I had started, with a pair of kings, which was probably good enough to ensure that I didn't lose the hand.

"Beat this!" said Anna, throwing down a pair of aces and another pair of sevens. No one could, and so Jade revealed her hand. Two queens. I released a sigh of relief and threw down my cards. Now it was Lola and Ella left.

They stared at each other, trying to read what the other one had. Finally Ella bowed her head in defeat.

"You can probably beat this." she said glumly, laying down her cards.

Lola laughed. "You don't even have a pair? Sucks for you... you gotta strip now!"

Ella glared at her sister. All game long Lola had given her constant grief... and it wasn't about to stop anytime soon from the sound of things.

No one else said anything though, as me and Anna had already had to strip and therefor knew how hard it was, and Jade, allthough she had revealed a 'naughty' side tonight, didn't know Ella well enough to make any snide comments.

Ella rose to her feet, looking around at everyone, her eyes passing over Lola in her wet T-shirt, me and Anna in our birthday suits, and Jade in her cute panties. She steeled up her courage, and pulled down her shorts.

Ella also had blonde hair on her head, but her pubic hair was dark, a sort of brownish. It was thick and curly, and hid her lips completely. She blushed as we all stared at her crotch, some more than others.

I, for example, was looking at her shapely hips and sides of her ass rather than at her vagina. I was still turned on by it, but it wasn't as intimate as Anna's, and honestly, Ella's finely tuned ass was more sexy in my mind.

Lola, probably having seen her sister's bush before, wasn't captivated by the sight, and neither was Jade. Or maybe Jade was, but was just too polite to let it show.

Anna on the other hand, was enthralled. She was the only one of us who had not seen someone else's pussy, as we had all seen hers the hand earlier. She stared at it intently, until Ella sat down, hiding her pussy, or at least trying to hide her pussy, from all of our inquisitive stares.

My arm, still crossed in front of me, brushed against my rock hard boner, sending shivers up it. I felt something wet and looked down to see drop of precum on the tip of my penis. I wiped it away, trying to be casual about it so one would notice. Luckily, they were all more interested by Ella, and paid me no attention.

Ella swiftly dealt the next hand. It didn't really matter whose turn it was to deal anymore, basically whoever lost just dealt to move the game along as fast as possible.

I didn't get a very good hand, to say the least. I mean, high card jack isn't good by anyone's standards. I was now faced with the very real probability of having to do a dare. In the nude.

I got back a queen among the three cards which Ella gave to me. Not good. I was bracing myself for losing, but at the same time hoping against all rational hope that I could still avoid coming in last. No luck there.

I was the last one to flip over my cards, and show the girls my terrible hand. I had lost badly, and now, I would be the first person to receive a dare. Anna, having won a second straight hand, would be the first one to give a dare.

She grinned, and wasted no time in giving me a dare she had presumably been thinking about since the start of the the poker game.

"James, you seem to be a fit guy, and you probably go to the gym a lot. I really want to see how fit you are, so please, do, umm.... twenty five jumping jacks. And remember, hands have to move too! No covering up!"

I grimaced. This was a tough dare. Even if I had my shorts on it would still be tough since my dick, which would flop about while I was jumping up and down, would be noticeable. But naked, with a raging boner... it would be down right embarrassing!

I got up, dreading the embarrassment to come. I reluctantly moved my hands, which had been covering my pubic region, to my sides, in preparation. This left my hard on in plain sight, for everyone to see. I started slowly, one... two... three...

My penis was like a drunk bird, flying all over the place, swinging down, and then coming back up and slapping my stomach. It was hard to concentrate on doing the jumping jacks correctly with it flopping every which way.

The girls laughed at the sight, enjoying my embarrassment. Even Jade, normally cautious *about offending others, had a widening smile on her face. I don't think they were laughing to make me feel bad, but just because it looked so funny. Hell, if I had been watching myself I might have laughed along too.

I finished and sat back down, my face red from the embarrassment and my dick red from the movement. The only good thing about having to do the jumping jacks, the silver lining if you will, was that the constant flopping had loosened up my dick, turning it from rock hard into only wood hard. (Haha)

The girls were still giggling and looking at my reddened penis. I grinned too, just to show them it was funny to me too, and turned my mind back to business.

"Alright... Time for the next hand! I wonder if anyone will have to do a dare as I did... or perhaps there will be another naked body in the room?"

This shut them up, and I dealt the next hand to the sound of complete silence.

Last edited by italia13calcio; 05-28-2011 at 10:33 AM.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote