View Single Post
Old 02-05-2022, 10:52 PM   #125
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by VexSpex View Post
To begin, you need to wear two diapers and a chastity cage. Then find something to wear over that and go out. You need to find four items before you come back. First, find a collar, a pacifier, suppository laxatives and you must find and try on a dress. Each time you find an item you have to drink 1L of water and do a visable diaper check on yourself. After you completed the hunt you need to walk aroud your shopping center until your diaper is completely full. If you cannot find every item you must take an enema or suppository laxative and sit in your mess for two hours.
Taking a dress into the changing room may of been the most humiliating part of this all. Thats what I would say if I didnt leak on a check.. Still. Thanks for the task. Just bumping up this page so you can get your task. I hope you get a humiliated as I did.

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote