View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 02:55 AM   #11
katien
getDare Sweetheart

SEPTEMBER 3

Yesterday seemed to start out lucky. Despite having restricted the use of the bathroom to a maximum of 3 times, as soon as I started the day, I was able to thaw.

The rest of the roulette spins were hits to my balls. (By the way, I don't know why I was wrong, now I just checked the history of my Chasterapp session and I just checked that I added 50 hits to my balls more than I should have, I thought I had added 150 hits which were the ones I did in the afternoon, but apparently there were only 50).

My keyholder was a little pushy for Kik that he start hits on my yarn balls today. Although it was a decision he had already made.

When I wake up I always go to the bathroom, as yesterday was a special day I tried to avoid it but I couldn't stand it, shortly after breakfast, I had to go to the bathroom.

Shortly before lunch, I had to go the second time. I tried to hold back to the point of being with the classic "dancing" of when someone is peeing, but I couldn't take it anymore, I felt that I already had the pee in the cage (it's a figure of speech), although I don't know why, but I think it's harder to resist the urge to pee if you're wearing a chastity cage.

And at 4 in the afternoon, I had to go the third time, since I felt an incredible desire to load. It was at that moment that I realized that it would be impossible to overcome the dare that my keyholder had given me. I would try, but I had too much day left, to be able to take it.

I am convinced that despite being large, I must have a fairly small bladder.

Shortly after, I started hitting my balls for the day. I started with the accumulated hits on the roulette wheel that day.

The first 50 hits to my balls, they were slaps. Trying to hit me hard (within the possibilities of hitting the balls yourself). Then I continued with the wooden hammer, another 50 hits to my balls with it, 25 on each ball. With that implement, it is true that I do not hit myself as hard as I would like or as I should, but I can assure you that with the minimum hit, a lot of sensation is already caused. I hadn't even had 4 hits, and my ball pain was already starting to creep up, by the time I was on the 7th hit, the pain was already in my stomach. Although I continued until I reached 50 hits and gave myself a few more small hits, as a gift.

Now I know, I didn't know at the time, because I was wrong, that I should have stopped at that time. However, the last 50 hits to my balls, which I thought I got from the Chasterapp session's roulette wheel of fortune, were made by hitting myself with the dark wooden spoon, the one that causes internal pain in the balls.

I put my balls and my caged cock in my clothes and lay on the bed for a few minutes to relax some of the pain in my balls and stomach that I had at that moment.

After a few minutes, still with an intense pain in my stomach, I began to cut the videos so that I could send them via Kik to my Keyholder and sent them to him.

I got to talking to Rotahon for a while, before I started hitting my balls of yarn, when my stomach was a bit recovered, I got up and went to the kitchen to smoke a cigarette. After finishing smoking, I went back to the room, put on my cell phone and started recording the hits to my yarn balls.

I counted 305 hits to my balls, more or less in a row, stopping for a second from time to time. Some hits to my balls, stronger than others, but I counted 305 hits, between slaps, punches, hits with the wooden hammer and hits with the dark wooden spoon. All the blows, causing internal pain. The video was about 11 minutes long, so give it an average of 27.72 hits per minute. With that speed, I guess that would be an indication that they weren't very hard hits, but they were hard enough that I considered stopping at 200 and had balls and stomach pain for a little over 1 hour, after finishing with the hits. I hope that the force is enough for you, I ask for your understanding regarding the number of blows to my balls that I have to give myself in total. Comment, that once lying on the bed, with sore balls, I checked everything and everything was safe and sound. The only thing different was that my cock was drooling precum, I guess, from the 455 direct hits to my balls.

As I said yesterday, Rothaon will be the judge of the hits to my balls accumulated in the string. You will be able to watch the videos and count if the blows have been enough, according to your own criteria. And if it is not so, he will write in the thread to correct me and reason why fewer hits should be counted than what I have said.

When I finished hitting, I lay back on the bed for a while to relax (the hits to my balls, yesterday, I also did standing up), since I didn't feel like trimming the video, I uploaded it to Google Drive and sent him the link to Rothaon so he can act as judge.

After a few minutes lying in bed, I checked GetDare and had been caught in one of the "if you don't reply" threads. I did not arrive on time, to be able to fulfill my task, but that is indifferent. As it is indifferent the hits of the roulette, with the hits of the thread.

At night, I needed to go to the bathroom again, I tried to negotiate with my keyholder who proposed ideas that were out of my reach at that time for one reason or another and we negotiated 2 hours of pillory for each time I had to go to the bath.

Trying to summarize a little more than these days ago, I wrote a post on GetDare and at night or early morning, I was adding, modifying and updating my PM Dares list, since the one I had on was several years old and its I'm going to spend so much time in the community, I wanted to update you guys. Some I copied from other users. Others I directly invented. And others I copied from users that I had created or modified at some point. I've also tried creating sections (except for the first 3 3 PM Dares, which I'm not quite sure which section to put them in).

This morning, as soon as I woke up, I froze the time of the session again. It seems that today is not my lucky day, since in addition, I also start the day with 4 hours of pillory, for having gone to the bathroom a total of 5 times and not just 3 as I was allowed to do yesterday.

Hits in the balls: 305/27136

|35|M|Spain|
Kik: nikolaidis00

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)
(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

LIKES, DISLIKES AND LIMITS
My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
katien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to katien for this post: