View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 08:05 AM   #7
katien
getDare Sweetheart

SEPTEMBER 2

Yesterday was the one where he would start with the hits to my balls, but with the hits he had racked up since I started this chastity session. Today, September 3, I will start with the hits to my balls accumulated during the thread.

In the morning, I sent my Keyholder a photo with the implements I have, in case he wanted to choose the implements to hit my balls with and how many busts he should give me with each of them. She liked the idea and it didn't take her long to choose the implements.

Later, at noon, after eating, I published the 2 posts I published yesterday and sent the link to my keyholder. He really liked the 2 posts, although he didn't like some of the things I expressed in them so much.

I tend to be completely honest with my keyholders, because when I am someone's keyholder, I like them to be completely honest with me. And I also want to be honest with you (the GetDare community) as some of you have spent several days adding hours and days to my chastity (and hits to my balls, which I will start paying for this afternoon).

On the one hand, my Keyholder did not like that he asked me what the consequences could be if I cum without his permission. And he pointed out to me that during the initial conversations, we talked about it and he asked me if I should ever milk myself while in chastity. To which I replied no. I am clear about what chastity implies for me and the most fundamental thing, at least for my way of living chastity, is no cum. I will try not to cum, because for me, it would be a real failure. I also say that we are all human beings, and as adult human beings, we get turned on. There is my chastity, preventing me from cum. There's the punishment. But I also want and wish I could get turned on. It is probable that a submissive in chastity can experience it differently, but I am a switch and I want to live it that way. Is it more risky? Probably yes. Finally, he told me that because I had almost cum without his permission, he would punish me by putting me in the pillory of Chaster.app for 2 hours. In the reason, he put "for almost cum without permission". I felt deeply humiliated, but I thought my keyholder had every right in the world to punish me like this. Of course, be aware that any user of Chaster.app will be able to see me in the pillory, see my name Katien, my avatar playing a perrete and see that the reason for being in the pillory is almost to have cum without permission. It is deeply humiliating. Except that at least, the vote in the pillory is only one hour (which seeing the value of the vote of other sessions, the truth is that it is appreciated). All in all, the Chaster.app community added 12 more hours of session to me and I remember that at that time, I was still frozen.
My keyholder also warned me of the possible consequences if I came at any point during the chastity session. He said that he would automatically add another month to my chastity clock and that if he did it a second or third time, he would add 2 or 3 more months, respectively.
I complained that it seemed too much, but the complaint fell on deaf ears, it was useless.

Afterwards, I charged my smartphone battery for a while while I chatted, watched GetDare and smoked a cigarette, making time to stay home alone so I could do what I was doing yesterday afternoon.

I started with washing my mouth with soap. I videotaped it and sent it to my Keyholder, who I don't think he said anything about it.

The task specified 1 minute of washing my mouth with soap, I took the bar of soap (on this occasion, I took a small bar of soap, like the ones that are given away in some hotels) and put it for a few minutes under the hot water stream, when the small bar of soap was already a bit soft, I put the mobile leaning on the bathroom sink, and I started recording. I took the bar of soap in my hand and started to rub my tongue with it, immediately I began to notice the disgusting taste of soap in my mouth, but that didn't make me stop. I continued rubbing all the teeth and gums, with the half-softened bar of soap, rubbing all the teeth well and then all the parts of my mouth, to return again to the tongue. I put the bar of soap in my mouth, and kept the bar of soap in my mouth for several seconds until I noticed that my mouth was already full enough of soap. When I went to take the bar of soap out of my mouth, I almost got a good glob of soap on the floor, even though I put my hand. I went to the sink, washed my hands and stopped recording. The cleaning of the mouth with soap was already finished.

The worst thing about washing your mouth with soap (using a bar of soap) is the amount of time that the taste of the soap stays in your mouth, no matter how many times you rinse. I rinsed my mouth more than 20 times, even rubbing with my finger to remove all the bits of soap that had gotten between my teeth. Still, the taste of soap remained in my mouth. I even washed my mouth with a toothbrush and toothpaste. And still, the taste of soap in my mouth remained for a couple of hours.

After rinsing my mouth and washing my mouth with toothpaste and still with the taste of soap in my mouth, I went to my room, took out the suitcase of toys that I have under my bed and took out the implements that my keyholder had given me. said, plus a kind of wooden spoon deeper than the traditional wooden spoons and of a darker wood, for about 50 hits to my balls that had come out by pulling the spinner shortly before starting with the washing of my mouth with soap.

I prepared everything to record and started. I stood in front of the smartphone with the intention of having my camera record as well, since dominants like to see the suffering face when someone is being punished, I lowered my jeans a little, took out my caged cock and the boxer eggs, I took the traditional wooden spoon and started with the hits.
He didn't want to give me soft blows, although I am also aware that a person will never hit himself with the force with which another person would hit him. Although I put my effort into it.

He must have done 2 sets of 50 hits each set, with that wooden spoon. I had to stop from time to time, because the burning sensation on my skin was so high that it was impossible for me to keep hitting myself without stopping for a few seconds.

The truth is that I love ballbusting, but for the internal pain that occurs in the balls. When the pain is more directed at the skin, it is something that I quite dislike, I don't like it, I could even say that I hate it. I don't like that burning sensation in my scrotum. Although I understand that it is one of the blows that is most liked, apart from the traditional, because it is the one that produces the most sound and is one of the ones that produces the greatest expression of pain, although I insist, it is not pain, it is a very similar to the one that occurs in the butt after a hard spanking, only in this case, the sensation begins with the first blow.
That traditional wooden spoon that I have, has a very long stick and it is quite complicated to be able to control the blow, so on more than one occasion, I noticed how the blow went to the wrong place, and it hit me both in the balls and in the rim. , which made me let out some moans a little louder than normal, but I continued hitting my balls with the traditional wooden spoon.
After the first 50 hits, I stopped for a few seconds (it was less than a minute), stopped that video, and started recording the second set. It was the same tool, and I was trying to hit myself with the same intensity. I already had a few previous hits, so this second time, I managed to parry fewer times. But I was dying to finish hitting my balls with it, I needed to move on to the next implement. And finally I finished with the first 100 hits to my balls with the traditional wooden spoon.

My balls were hard as if they were on top of a barbecue, but he wanted to give me all the hits in a row. I didn't want to stop, since I think it's worse, so I went with the next 50 hits. My keyholder had decided that after the previous 100 hits, the next 50 were to be with the palm of my hand, to be 50 slaps to my balls.
So I started. On this occasion, the blows are still more focused on the skin than on the balls, but normally they only produce a slight itching and yes, you can begin to enjoy a little of the internal pain in the balls, that pain that begins to rise slightly towards stomach. On this occasion, I barely stopped once, and after 50 slaps to my balls, I gave myself a few more slaps, considering that some of them had not been strong enough. But the small internal pain in my balls was already beginning and in a way, it compensated for the burning sensation of the skin produced by the spoons.

The next thing was a kind of wooden hammer that I have, in some places they sell it as a nutcracker. In other places they sell it to pound meat. But in the end, it is a wooden hammer. With the hammer I had to give 50 hits to my balls.
That wooden hammer has the peculiarity that it doesn't sound, the blows are much more direct to the balls, the pain it produces is well more intense, so unconsciously, you hit yourself softer than you would like. Also, with the wooden hammer, you hit one of the balls directly, you can't make a general hit that hits both balls at the same time, so I alternated. The internal pain of the balls sharpened considerably and I suppose that my face would be a kind of poem. The pain began to rise quickly through my stomach with each blow, while I was alternating a blow to my left ball, another to my right ball... So, trying to stop as few times as possible. With the hammer, as well as with the palm of my hand, there was not a single bad hit out of where it should have gone. At the end of 50 hits, I also took several more hits, to make up for hitting myself softer than I'd like on many of those hits.
After the wooden hammer, I had to stop for several minutes, to let my balls and stomach recover slightly.
It was less than 5 minutes, to gather strength to be able to continue hitting my balls. The taste of soap in my mouth continued, but at that moment it no longer mattered.
I started with the following implement, it was already running out. Now they played another 2 series of 50 hits to my balls each of the series, with a small table tennis racket, on one side it is red and on the other blue. The order was to hit my balls, alternating between the red side and the blue side after each hit.
I did the 100 hits in a row, without resting between one series and the other, although I admit that the table tennis rackets fell on the ground several times. I tried to do it more or less quickly, I wanted to finish hitting the balls, but the sensation produced by the table tennis blades is a mixture between the pleasant internal pain and the unpleasant burning sensation on the skin. Still, I completed them and immediately got down to the last 50 shots. They would be with that kind of dark wooden ladle that I have. The feeling has nothing to do with the traditional wooden spoon, because the implement, although both are wooden spoons, do not look alike either.

The pain is a lot like when someone else punches you in the balls. It's a purely internal pain in the balls. It's a sensation that makes me jump a little after each one of the blows and that makes you feel how the pain in the stomach worsens behind each passing blow. When I was finishing I noticed something strange, it seemed like it was staining my balls and it surprised me, but still, I continued. I even gave myself a few extra hits, with the same excuse as with all the previous implements.

When I finished, I dropped the wooden ladle on top of the bed where my mobile was resting to record myself and I took my right hand to my balls, I felt something strange. I looked down and saw that my boxers were stained with blood, at first I was very scared. I took my phone and took a picture so I could see the bottom of my balls better. I was bleeding. I wrote to my Keyholder to provide me with the access code to the box where I keep the key to the chastity cage and I explained what happened. Immediately and before saying anything to me, he wrote me the code as an answer. (Here I stop to clarify that I have an emergency key upstairs behind a cabinet, it is difficult to access, but if my keyholder had not been able to help me, I would have had a way to access a key anyway. But I like it and I want keep the role).
I went to the bathroom, quickly took off the ring and cage and washed my balls well with soap and cold water.

The scare went away immediately, just seeing everything clean and being able to check what had happened. Everything had been one or several bad blows, in some of them, the implement made my scrotum get pinched with the metal ring of the cage, producing a wound that had been bleeding from continuing to hit me. But that wound never caused me pain. The wound was quite small, it was quite a scare. I spent the rest of the afternoon without the cage on, with the prohibition to touch myself and I talked to my keyholder to tell him what had happened, since at first he had also been scared. But it had been nothing.
In the afternoon, I preferred not to wear the cage so that nothing rubbed against my wound and everything could heal faster. I applied moisturizer and the wound got better throughout the day.
Yesterday afternoon I didn't want to stimulate myself. I chatted and then I started to see Twich and to install some 5G WiFi repeaters at home that I received recently. Having the mind distracted and away from GetDare to not touch me, although it was complicated, since the internal pain of my balls and that characteristic stomach pain, remained for a long time.
I spoke with my keyholder to ask for permission to put on the holytrainer-type chastity cage that I have, since in addition to being a material similar to plastic, it has a very good ergonomic ring for this type of situation, since it does not rub against the wound and allows make it heal faster. Of course, he let me put this cage on, which is the one I'm wearing right now and since yesterday at 9:00 p.m.

Today at 00:00 began the day in which I only have permission to go to the bathroom 3 times. Tomorrow I will tell you about it.
Today I will also start with the hits to my balls accumulated in the thread. Rothaon will be the judge to certify or correct if necessary that I really hit the balls, the times I say I do.
Clarify that the hits to my balls that come out during the chastity session of Chaster.app, are independent of the hits of the thread. They are additional, an extra, I cannot count the same blows, 2 times, in different accounts or places.

Sorry for the long thread I have left today. I will try to learn to summarize things better so as not to make the post so long.

|35|M|Spain|
Kik: nikolaidis00

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)
(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

LIKES, DISLIKES AND LIMITS
My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
katien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to katien for this post: