Thread: Fiction: A Day in the Life
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 10:05 AM   #11
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Day in the Life/8

A long day’s journey into night

All the way home I was thinking about tonight's video conference. My shopping adventure had left me in a wound up frame of mind, horny beyond expectations, ready to do the lewdest things. My fingers were tingly, my face felt as if I was blushing all the time, my boobs were sticky, the narrow band of cloth that only perfunctorily covered my pussy and my asshole was glued to my sensitive skin, transferring every move I made onto my clit piercing and thus onto my clit. And strangely I enjoyed it.

My feet and my naked legs were ice cold, my Blazer was unbuttoned, my nipples hard and protruding... I did not care. If it was your aim to make me go completely crazy by giving me all these tasks, you had done a grandiose job. I was willing to accept each thinkable risk.

Changing lines, I bought two big bottles of beer and a small bottle of vodka, at a kiosk on the platform. I downed the vodka in one gulp, put one bottle of beer in my Blazer's left pocket, and opened the other and took a hefty gulp. I hoped the beer would help me relax.

The meeting was scheduled for 21:00 Berlin time. I still had lots of time. Thinking it over, I set out to stay naked from the waist down, except for high heels, for the whole meeting. I had done this before. It had been a thrill. I decided to wear the white shirt and the Blazer, and I would take the Blazer off during the meeting to show more cleavage. I took another slug from my bottle and giggled. A silly task had entered my mind, a silly task I had accepted once for a business related video call. Back then I had tied my left hand to my clit piercing, with a string just long enough for my hand to reach the laptop, but so short that my fingers could not stray too far. Each rash move of my hand would tug at my clit, and remind me that I had to do clit circles all through the meeting...

And I wanted to clamp my nipples, tightening the adjusting screws firmly, so that the clamps could not fall off... it was time to get used to endure pain... And suddenly I felt I should sit on a dildo during the meeting, my butthole stretched and nicely filled...

Two stations from home I became aware that I needed to pee urgently. I found I loved the feeling. I decided to drink lots of coffee and/or mineral water during the meeting, and to put a folded towel under my naked butt so I was sitting on a nicely absorbent pad and anytime I was asked a question, I would have an opportunity to pee a little bit. And yes, I would fix a spreader bar to my ankles, so that my legs would stay wide open all during the meeting, to make sure I could touch me down there easily and to prevent that I got up accidentally while on camera.

Back home I stripped naked, stood in the shower and let the pee run down my legs... What a relief.... After that, I employed a cold water jet to wake up, and a warm water jet to clean me thoroughly - and yes, of course, to edge again.

At 20:50 I sat in front of my laptop, freshly made up, dressed in a white (almost unbuttoned) shirt and a new (completely unbuttoned) Blazer. I wore the garter belt, my seamed stocking and my highest black heels, all invisible to the camera, but they made me feel soooo sexy...

I had fastened the spreader bar and had clamped my nipples and if I moved, my left hand tugged at my clit... In front of me stood a huge mug of coffee (enhanced by a certain amount of vodka), a small bottle of mineral water, and I needed to pee. Yet again!

My ass was penetrated by a big black Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock suction dildo. I was not really happy with the last minute decision to plug my ass, but by now it was too late... The moderator opened the meeting, we all said hello and without further ado the American partners were in the middle of an animated discussion. I listened silently, sipped my coffee, and did clit circles. My pussy leaked pussy juices, and now and then a few drops of piss. I thanked God that nobody had asked me anything, and that I did not have to come up with an answer...

After all, horny and drunk as I was, I only wanted to quietly wiggle my arse on the plug, calmly jump up and down, and do my best to reach an edge without being too obvious...

However, my clit circles got more and more intense, the arse wiggling felt too good to be true, my nipples were painfully swollen, and I was so hot and sweaty that I took off my Blazer, and opened one more shirt button, and suddenly I was so close to the edge that I had to freeze to refrain from cumming. When the urge was over, I stiffled a shudder and leaned back.

I looked around. Nobody watched me suspiciously. I relaxed and concentrated on the meeting.

Which was a good move, because just when I was sure that the meeting would end soon, there suddenly surfaced a few questions that needed some explaining from my side. It was a strange feeling to be at the center of attention with a butt plug filling my bowels, clamps crushing my nipples, pee dripping out of my bladder and a left hand unable to keep my shirt closed...

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post: