View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 08:06 AM   #4
katien
getDare Sweetheart

JANUARY 27TH

The day was relatively calm, since from what I commented in the previous post, I have the tasks paralyzed. I have to pull the wheel of fortune anyway, but I'll have to do the tasks at another time. The one I woke up from, roulette gave me 1 hour as a dog, which as I said, I'll have to do it another time. I sent my verification image and continued with my day to day.

I remember the first times that I used the chastity cage, that I had this curiosity to go with it on the street. But the truth is that nothing is noticeable and to appreciate the negligible bulge that it can leave in your pants, only someone who really knows that you are wearing a chastity cage could notice. It would be different if they see you in underwear, since it is true that there depends on underwear, the chastity cage can be marked more or less. But that is not my case.

Roulette throughout the day subtracted 12 hours from my account and gave me 50 spanks, which I will have to give myself at some point.

At some point in the afternoon, someone wanted to make a deal with me, he would give me some information in exchange for him being able to give me some orders or some dare in the future. I accepted, although the deal did not go very well. Although it is true that the information was true, since that information gave me the right to obtain a slave as long as I wanted (a slave with a very small cock, it must be said), the slave did not last even half an hour. Immediately he disappeared. After asking him for 2 photos and asking him some questions, he disappeared. He didn't reply to what I wrote to him because he didn't even read the messages. But it is not surprising, since these things, in some people, are more common than you might expect.

But something that promised to make me horny during the afternoon, finally, could not be.

I also didn't get any chastitycheck (x) so it was a pretty boring day.

I didn't have a moment where I was really horny, so there's nothing to write home about yesterday either. Yes, little by little I am becoming more aware of the time that awaits me ahead. Because my desire to jerk off there continues and not being able to do it is harder than some can imagine.

|35|M|Spain|
Kik: nikolaidis00

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)
(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

LIKES, DISLIKES AND LIMITS
My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
katien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to katien for this post: