View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 07:17 PM   #26
Sumiko

I wore my bullet vibrator from 7am till about 1:15. The task was supposed to end at 12:30 but I forgot and got busy with work. Lol.

I was so on edge all day both literally and figuratively. My pussy was dripping wet all over my leather chair that I had to put a towel down after an hour. It felt like I was constantly turning to vibrator off because of how close to the edge I was. I didn't want to cum and disappoint Daddy R or any if you so each time I was about to cum I switched the vibrator off and waited till I was off the edge before turning it back on. Oh boy did I love and hate this. I lost count after 13 edges because my brain was absolutely done and work was talking what little brain power I had left.

Half way through the day I was supposed to go into the bathroom for an hour and use my vibrator to cum. Sadly my lunch is only 30 minutes, I still needed to eat, and I'm not allowed to cum. So I spent 15 minutes of my break making and eating lunch and the other 15 with the vibrator pushed against my clit till right before I came. I used ice to force myself not to cum so I could put the vibrator back on my clit.

After lunch I went back to work with the vibrator pushed inside my pussy while working. As I said earlier I forgot to take it out on time but once I realized it was past time I quickly pulled it out and was both relieved and really frustrated.

After work I was given a task to pump my pussy as big as I could get it then fuck my pussy with my dildo for five minutes. I pumped my pussy nice and big holding the pressure for a full three minutes after it was nice and pumped. My pussy felt like pins and needles from the rapid blood flow. Then I grabbed my dildo. Fucking my already wet pussy slowly at first I got rougher and rougher with it. It was so hard to hold back from cumming since I am banned but I barely managed. The second the five minute timer went off I practically ripped the dildo out from my pussy so I wouldn't go over the edge. My pussy is now swollen and leaking constantly.

I want to cum so badly, even now I am itching to cum! The hardest debate is do I ignore Daddy R's rule and cum without permission or do I be a good girl and not face a punishment? Such a hard choice right now!!!!

Kik yaoipasta
Sumiko is offline   Reply With Quote