View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 05:54 PM   #25
Sumiko

I got the frozen lemonade powder and prepped it in 1L of cold water last night. I grabbed it from the fridge and filled my enema bag with it. I prepped the hole filled diaper (with super hot water), duct tape, a second diaper, and plastic pants.

Hooking the enema bag on the shower curtain I laid down in the tub with the tube in my ass. And let it flow freely. It started to tingle and chill me from the inside. Once it was all inside I pulled the enema tube out and quickly rapped myself in the hot, hole filled, diaper. I taped the top legs, and waist of the diaper and felt like I was going to explode already. I rushed to get the second diaper on, and decided to also tape that one tightly before slipping on my plastic pants. No sooner did I have the plastic pants on my asshole gave way to the enema. It was a close call, of I had taken any longer to out the first two diapers on I would have a mess to clean up. Daddy R wanted to add more of a challenge to this and told me I was allowed ONE diaper change during work of the outer most diaper only, so I had to make it count, but I also needed to drink a gallon of water throughout my work day.

At first it wasn't so bad but once everything cooled down it became uncomfortable. My ass feels like I have a diaper rack, but I think Daddy R wanted that since he is planning something special for next week. I changed my outer diaper at 11 when I took my lunch break. At four I was able to change out if the diaper and shower I decided to start the plug task early so I slipped my 1.5" plug in and it was a stretch. My asshole is still sore while I write this and I can't seem to get comfortable with it, guess I need to work on anal training more.

At 7:30 I coated my pussy in half a tube if toothpaste and made sure to get in ALL the spaces, really rubbing it in. Daddy R also wanted me to put the other half tube of toothpaste in my pussy and use my toothbrush to clean it inside and out for the full hour. So while I write this I am using one hand to scrub my pussy with my toothbrush that I will then use in my mouth before bed. When I clean up the toothpaste I will brush my teeth and sleep. I feel so raw and minty fresh Daddy R could use my pussy as a breath mint.

Please add more to my calendar. I don't wanna get bored after all, a bored little slut gets in trouble. Lol

Kik yaoipasta
Sumiko is offline   Reply With Quote