View Single Post
Old 01-24-2022, 05:15 PM   #23
nya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
I will add "Sleep in her embarrassing maid outfit".
If you move a currently not in use slave position into the in use list and do it for 3 minutes I will give you a hint.
I will add endure for you. This is a particularly challenging position to do and it has been a while since I have completed it. I initially tried in but my legs aren't very strong and so I wasn't able to hold it for 3 minutes to start with. I took a short break and shook out my legs to rid my legs of the lactic acid before trying again.
It is an incredibly embarrassing position as my pussy is exposed for anyone to see and putting my hands behind my head means my breasts sort of tighten and flatten, showing off just how tiny they are. My legs were shaking violently by the end of the 3 minutes and I had tears leaking down my cheeks because the position was burning so much but I did manage the full three minutes. Thank you for the challenge. Please may I have a hint now?
The first word is associated with a specific Disney musical strongly enough that if I told you to movie it would be basically the same as telling you the word.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote