View Single Post
Old 01-24-2022, 12:28 PM   #21
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Post
My favourite roleplay scenarios vary depending on my mood. But currently I am really enjoying mine and Sir's navy/sailor roleplay, which is also inspiring a story I am writing on here. I am currently roleplaying Nia, a very innocent girl on a naval army ship filled with males (she's the only girl) and essentially she is reduced to an object to be used by the ships crew.
It is quite intense but the variation in tasks can massively vary as part of the roleplay which is why I enjoy it so much. One time we RP it, she could just be used as the ships mop/cleaner, the next she is putting on a show (sexual or non-sexual), other times she is being abused. There is such a broad, open sort of character/dynamic/opportunity's that I never know what is coming, whereas with like maid or petplay it's quite repetitive (e.g. clean that, crawl there, play fetch etc) which can get boring quickly.
Oh, I'm not even being asked for a hint

I'm leaving one for the 3rd word because I reallly like that scenario too

Likes: Friendly bets and challenges, games, complex rules. JOI, CTI.

Limits: Scat, piss, fam/friends, permanent, face, illegal, drugs, public, cross-dressing, sissification and the usual stuff.

~~ PM Dares ~~ - Kik: Rothaon
Rothaon is offline   Reply With Quote