View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 02:02 PM   #6
Lly

The enema was wonderful! I put myself into bondage and I used a shower enema for the 3L because I could control the water flow. I put myself into a “legs over head position” and I put the hose into my ass. I turned the knob on and cold water started rushing into my ass. I had a really hard cock while this was happening, because being helpless and filled up is a real fantasy of mine. The water kept filling me up for ten minutes until I couldn’t hold any water anymore. The problem was that I had only taken in 2.5 liters of water. For the last 500 mls, I had to force the hose deeper into my ass and turn my shower onto maximum power. Just as this happened, I felt the pressure in my asshole increasing, and I felt the water pushing against my prostate. Eventually, I turned off the water, but it was really difficult holding it in. I had to let it out, so I failed this challenge.

This thread is still open, and now I need to be punished for failing my challenge. Anyone who replies to this thread will put another liter into my ass and can also choose to add whatever punishments they want to! I really need to be punished, so be as cruel as possible!
Faproulette: Lly
Discord/Kik: Lly122

PM dares

Email: [email protected]
Lly is offline   Reply With Quote