Thread: SM Advice.
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 06:37 PM   #45
LadyCeleste

I am new to the Domme/Submissive area, and I'm trying to figure out whether I am more submissive or dominant. I have given it a bit of thought and still can't decide which path is right for me. I am afraid that if I commit to one or another, I will get bored of whatever choice I have made. I've heard of a switch, and from what I've been told, it is a person who switches around from domme to sub. Is it true?

As Star Shadows said, you were informed correctly, switches are people who switch between domme and sub. As of right now, I would also agree that you might be a switch and would encourage experimentation with both to see which suits you better.

There are some people who never fully switch to either one or the other, as they are happy with playing both roles. It is important for you to know that with every play scene comes responsibility and you must take it seriously, even though it is play, you must remember to be safe and take the proper precautions necessary.
I DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN TORD. I AM NOT HERE FOR THAT. DO NOT ASK.