View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 04:27 PM   #30
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XI)

The two boys beamed as their eyes met, each aware that the other was equally satisfied with the manner in which the situation was unfolding and their relationship was developing.

"Since we're both being honest with one another and since we both seemed to enjoy our night," Evan proposed, as the two sat down on Ben's bed, "why don't we play a little game?"

"Sure," replied Ben, who was scarcely sleepy even though the clock now indicated that it was past midnight, "I'm up for some more fun. What are you thinking?"

"Well, Ben, would you prefer a truth or a dare?"

Evan hoped playing truth or dare would be a nice way to ask some of the questions and do some of the things that were presently rushing through his head. Ben, both surprised and pleased by the idea, hesitated for a brief moment before answering that he would like a truth.

"So, what's it like being with another guy?" asked Evan, who despite having had quite a few intimate encounters with girls was finding himself becoming more and more curious about other young men, particularly his roommate.

"Well, actually," said Ben, who answered truthfully despite feeling somewhat ashamed, "I am gay, but I'm also fairly inexperienced. I mean, I'm definitely more attracted to guys than girls, but I've never acted on it, and I've never told anyone, you know? For that matter, I have never really even done anything with a girl, much less a boy, before."

Evan nodded in understanding as he listened to Ben's answer. When Ben returned the question, Evan also chose truth.

"How often do you and your friends play strip games together? Aren't you all supposed to be straight?"

"That was actually the first time. I was a bit shocked when James suggested it. Still, I don't know what the other guys thought, but I liked being naked with everyone, especially you," revealed Evan, "Truth or dare?"

Ben replied straightforwardly, "Dare me."
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote