View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 10:46 PM   #3
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

Originally, I would leave my house naked & have to walk/sprint down the street in order to get away from people I might know. (even though it was always night, you never know when someone is coming, going or sitting on their porch)

Now my exhibitionism trips take one of two forms. I will crossdress then put some shorts and a jacket/t-shirt on over the top, before removing the outerwear and beginning my exhibitionism once I get to a quieter, more anonymous place. I much prefer this as you are so much less exposed when you don’t want to be.

The second form is me driving to a certain area (normally a park that backs on to quiet streets within 10km or so of my house) & doing whatever dares/FapRoulettes I have planned when I get to my destination. After doing this a fair bit I have a few places that I know will be very quiet.

I always thought when going out crossdressed I was just as exposed as being nude, but I have found that not to be the case at all. Even though I wouldn’t consider my face/hair/makeup passable it doesn’t really matter because most of the people you see will be going past quite fast in a car. This has led to me being able to leave the park, head along a side street to a busier main road & walk along it (which is exhilarating) without anyone being any the wiser.

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote