View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 05:22 AM   #30
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by whore2use View Post
How would I do a pussy push up? Like when I go down, how would it go in pussy? Because the angle of the push up would work for deep throating but how do I go up and down on the dildo?
This question needs a better answer: pussy push-ups doesn't require that the dildo penetrates you, but that it slides between your pussy lips. Tantalizing, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whore2use View Post
I absolutely love this, however I'm wondering if this includes like natural carbs and sugars as well? Like fruit and so on?

And any sort of touching a cock, correct? Like handjob, blowjob, etc?
I'd suggest a different approach: no carbs or sugar in days where you edge or orgasm (ruined orgasms count), so you can use your sexual drive to help yourself loosing weight (the only exception is swallowing cum, even if it contains sugar you can have plenty of it in edges/orgasms days ).

Who will rule, pussy or gluttony? We will see, anyway the punishment for breaking the rule will be that you'll do your 30 pushups naked and putting tacks on the floor, pointing up towards your tits, and you'll have to go down on them with all your weight (and no matter if you already did your pushups, you'll do 30 more for that day).

Tell me about your dressing style, do you like/own formal dresses and heels? What about makeup and hairstyle?
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote