View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 01:17 PM   #8
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Kiku goes on webcam part 7

He sat her on her desk as he kissed her, she instinctively spread her legs wide as he pushed against her. As he was kissing her he slipped a hand in between her legs and ran a finger in between her pussy lips, spreading them. She moaned lightly as they kissed, he slipped a finger in her wet pussy then two. He began finger fucking her quickly as she moaned more, she was so horny then gave him a lustful look as he slipped his fingers out of her pussy then pressed them on her lips. She sucked on his fingers hungrily and kissed him again.

She giggled as he ran his hands down her body, over her hips to the bottom of her dress and pulled it up and off. She pushed him away then got on her knees and eagerly undid his jeans, pulled his boxers down and took his hard cock in her hand and began stroking and kissing it as she looked up at him. "I see I've made you very horny my little slut" he said as he smiled at her. She smiled at him then started licking the tip of his cock and kissing it as she looked up at him.

After afew minutes he took her hands and pulled her up then kissed her before lifting her up again and laying her on her desk. He kissed her the she smiled as she watched him kiss down her body to her pussy, wink at her then began licking and kissing her pussy and clit, his hands running from her hips to her thighs. She moaned lightly "Mmmmm, yes Daddy. I love it when you do that", her hands running over his bald head. She loved how he knew what she wanted

Last edited by Raziel78; 01-12-2022 at 01:27 PM.
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote