View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 09:54 AM   #11
Sumiko

I had to rearrange my schedule to account for some other things. Any tasks that could not be done today have been moved to another day.

I started the morning by plugging my asshole and getting ready for the day. Then I had to have breakfast (pet play task) per the task I ate off my bedroom floor from a bowl with my wrists cuffed behind my back. The Dom I am set to meet has said the only breakfast I can have when doing this task Is baby food and for today I am not to get cleaned up until I finish the next task. So i ate my three jars if baby food from said bowl before prepping for the enema.

(The Dom I am meeting wanted to add some fine tuned details his details will be in brackets like this message) 2L enema. mix will be (ice water), epsom salt, soap and if you want a little dash of peppermint oil. (3 pumps of peppermint Castiel soap)

You will kneel for 10 minutes, if possible I want you to kneel on dry rice, it hurts like fuck.

Prepping was quick. I set up the enema above the door, spread rice out on the floor, got my dildo and four cups of water.

Now.... That doesn't sound too bad but here's the fun bit.

I want you to do the following for each minute out of the 10, and the clock starts once the final drips go inside and you remove the tube.

Minute 1.... Drink 4 cups of water.

In one minute I was only able to drink two cups. I will let A2M2 know if this failure.

Minute 2.... Clamp your nipples. Get comfortable.

My nipples were still so sore and this was killing them. I had hoped the rice would help dull the pain but it had the opposite event. My nipples pain was far worse than the rice and I could barely feel the rice stabbing into my legs and knees due to the overwhelming pain my nipples were in.

Minute 3..... Put your 3 middle fingers from either hand in your mouth. Count to 10 and push them deep. Break for 10 then repeat.

The first set almost caused me to release the enema all over the floor. I was able to clamp down and keep every in. The seconds and third were easier as I worked up to not gagging.

Minute 4..... I want you to treat your dildo like the most inportant thing in the entire world. Lick it, get it nice and slippery.

I was already dripping wet as my pussy wanted nothing more than to be filled. I licked and sucked the dildo as if it were my master and I was worshipping his cock. The minute was over fasted than I wanted it to me.

Minute 5.... Halfway. Take it all the way in. You want to gag but if you do, you will leak. Control your reflex.

As I has already started to east myself past the gag reflex this began to get easier the further I pushed it in. I kept slowly fucking my mouth pushing the dildo deeper and deeper until the timer went off.

Minute 6..... Take a breather.

Exactly as the task said I just relaxed and breathed through the now very uncomfortable cramps.

Minute 7..... Take the dildo in your throat. Hold it against your tonsils JUST on the verge of gag reflex. Control it.

I pushed the dildo in my throat and held it for about 20 seconds before easing it out and back in.

Minute 8...... Edge for me. I can only imagine how this is making you feel....

This was torture, my pussy was aching to be fucked but I rubbed my dildo against my sloppy wet pussy prepping for the next task while also rubbing my clit. I had to take a quick break to slap my pussy hard so I didn't cum before continuing.

Minute 9...... More deepthroat. Rub the dildo against yourself and enjoy the taste.

I was able to suck the dildo like a white cleaning her master off after being fucked. The taste is quite familiar to me. A hit if sweet with tangy. I quite enjoy tasting my self while sucking cock.

Minute 10..... Finally, use your new skills. I want that dildo buried in your throat for at least 15 seconds. Control your reflex.

As I has a deep throat holding task yesterday I knew this would be quite easy. It went by very quickly, my knees still hurting from the rice.

If you can't do 15 seconds, or if you leak, I will punish you

After the task was done I decided to test my luck I finished the last two glasses of water and hobbled the 5 steps from where I was kneeling on rice to the toilet. I wanted to hold out as long as I could, turns out it was only about 3 minutes. The cramps still coming in waves while I release everything into the toilet.

Kik yaoipasta

Last edited by Sumiko; 01-09-2022 at 10:04 AM.
Sumiko is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sumiko for this post: