View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 08:44 AM   #45
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? Uh yeah I think so thats a lot of money.

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? Confetti glitter would be awful and be everywhere

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied? Depends on if I get that 100,000 dollars XD If not it would be a few months as I would need to figure out work things and when I could go and all the travel stuff as well.

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be? Oh Im not super close with anyone on GD... Hmm maybe Anonbee they always seem pretty nice and probably would let me get to bed early enough for work.

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? Nope I have work

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today? Hmm probably rope/bondage and I would say so.

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it? Depends on if I have to actually clean or if I can just pretend.

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month? Oh gods hmm the dog bowl I think maybe oh this one is hard

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week? The mitts I would break a leg in the heels

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. Hmm probably not I don't really gamble

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now? I have laundry going XD I probs could and then throw something on to get my clean stuff but its cold so nope

12. What percent dom/sub are you? I'm not sure probably at least 90% sub and maybe a little dom but I haven't really looked into be a dom

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes? I'd rather be spanked but I don't know that I would like that very much XD I swear kinda a lot

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given? I don't do dares

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us Not that I can think of. I don't think I've had someone tell me to do something that I've found attractive enough for it to happen

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee? oh both scare me for different reasons... hmm maybe the facesittee

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote