View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 02:39 AM   #30
L---

3 day started

I woke up locked and diaperd like a good boy. I drank quite a lot last night so I wet myself quite instantly after waking up. Since I had to wet myself anyway before I change that was fine . I went to clean myself again removed the cage for that but this time not touching it was quite a lot harder. I just gave it 2 quick "strokes" but then I rememberd that touching my dick is not something I should decide finished showering and put it back on I also went into a fresh diaper since I only slept for 9 hours so 3 hours to go to fullfile my dare.

Oh and I also completed the thong and anal dare yesterday, aren't you proud?

So now to the important part of the message. I am getting quite desperate(rubbing my cage on the mattress, touching my dick through the 3mm holes on the side of the cage which you can barely feel and touching my cage around 5 times a minute).

I maybe thaught I can get some sentence reduction or even sentence break(just for 4 minutes or so ). I have been a good slut fullfilling everything perfectly is that enough for some mercy/pleasure? I can even do more dares for that and stuff from my punishment list is fine aswell I will do a lot. Please give this slut a chance to reduce the time.

Likes: Orgasms <3<3(when I am allowed), and being punished

Punishments: Anal with big toys, anal with toothpaste, plugged(long time), Diaper wearing and wetting, Piss play, Enema holding, Bodywriting(hidden places), easy public, Deepthroat, Self Humiliation

Limits: Public, scat , friends family, hard cbt, online pics, Bodywriting(places you can see), to long termish stuff
L--- is offline   Reply With Quote