View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 05:06 PM   #9
Sumiko

I did another short task involving my pussy pump and doing squats. The pussy pump made me want to cum so bad but I heald out. My pussy is now swollen and leaking bitch juice, as it should, and the 10-20 squat sweet fine. I did 14 since I was not given an exact number.

Starting at 6pm I did my daily exercise for 1 hour and played beatsaber on expert. Per one of my new rules I was to add a tack bra and nipple clamps to my tits while also wearing a plug. The discomfort from the tack bra was nothing compared to turning the nipple clamps every 10 minutes. The moment I took the clamps off my nipples ached so bad I didn't want to put them back on. Suffering through the pain if this was the worst part. When I re applied the clamp after turning them 90° my nipples were burning and I know I would need to do it another 5 times. The second time I turned them the pain was much worse. And moving around make the tack bra rub against my tits. The pain in my nipples cause me to forget about the plug completely. The third, forth, and fifth turn of the clamps did nothing to numb the pain only amplified it. But after an hour I was free of those evil things. My nipples are going to be so sore tomorrow.

Kik yaoipasta
Sumiko is offline   Reply With Quote