View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 03:59 AM   #33
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Report Time....

So with all things considered I am currently sitting at 14/100. That breaks down as 4 completed tasks and a self-awarded 10 for the IRL meetup (Special - Forced Bi).

With that in mind I completed the following:

RIDE - 30 minutes total - done all together on my most beloved 9" girthy dildo.

CAGE - 24 total hours caged. This was served over the last week. Hottest moment of that was undoubtedly when I met the guy. Not least because the ring gag drool quite literally ran down my chest and dripped teasingly onto the swelling cock desperately trying to burst out of my cage.

ENEMA - I did 2 - one 2 Litre for 10 minutes which I failed (and will take a punishment for). And then a subsequent 500ml for 10 minutes which I comfortably took and held without a plug. Clearly my enema retention needs work.

PLUG - Total time plugged has been 7 hours. Again notably I was plugged when I did the IRL. Hottest moment by far.

EDGE - 20 completed. Interestingly an opportunity presented itself for me to switch and make use of a sub on here. I took control of her Lovense while making her repeatedly face fuck and gag on a dildo. I completed all 20 edges during that session before I locked the cage to go out for the IRL.

RING GAG - 30 minutes served during the IRL.

TAPE GAG - I did this during my home alone time. VERY testing but very hot indeed. I saw it ln a video and really wanted to replicate it. I will perhaps try a belt next time.

DRINK - 500ml of water and 100ml of piss. Very easy.

MILKY WAY - This was spent in a corner with my nose and toes touching the wall (I did this in the shower to make it safer. 1 pint of milk orally and anally both taken via the enema bag.

For added challenge I put my suction dildo on the wall and tried to take it far enough into my mouth that my nose could touch the wall successfully. I managed to do this successfully for a while but I reverted to just nose touching because my gag reflex would have easily meant spillage from both ends.

The enema was safely expelled into the toilet.

A2M - I think I got this right. After the Milky Way I fucked my ass with the suction dildo and then proceeded to hold it in my throat, nose again touching the wall. I did this repeatedly, fucking my ass for 1 minute then holding it in my throat as deep as I could for another minute before repeating.

I did lose the milk at that point. My gag reflex isn't strong enough to hold for that long.

CUSTOM TASK - This was a banana cut into halves and 6 marshmallows anally, then a 30 minute walk. I knew I would fail this. Marshmallows contain glycerine, which is my enemy following a rather potent punishment enema from Emmy.

Anyway, I put pants and trousers on. I don't have diapers so I made a layer of tissue paper in my pants. As soon as I pulled up my trousers I already wanted to expel. I got about 5 minutes down the road and had to run back and very quickly expel. Somehow I didn't leak much, but I accept this is a fail and no points are awarded.

This brings my total up from 14. Adding 24 points for those completed tasks pushes me up to a very respectable 38.

A long way from 100, but nevertheless. 1/3 of the way there. I am very open to more tasks and I will now consider doing custom dares that include another male participant with myself being more or less a human glory hole. It will be slightly difficult to arrange but I will try.

One dare remains - Jane88's LIVE STREAM. Which I aim to do in the next few days hopefully and I will have to debate if the link is shared or not.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to A2M2 for this post: