View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 08:08 AM   #31
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
Reports are due in later today. Lots done, still plugged and caged as I write.

Also time for super honesty...... I rigged this slightly.

The Special - Forced Bi that I added to the thread yesterday was actually a secret desire of mine for a good year or more now. I wanted it BAD but I couldn't bring myself to push that bit harder.

So today, I arranged a meeting. The arrangement was that I would be in a safe place, hooded for anonymity and of course wearing my cage and medium tunnel plug.

I put on my ring gag and hood. Nervously shaking with both anticipation and a lot of fear.

The door was left very slightly open so just a quick push would let him in. I heard footsteps and then the click of the door closing.

He looked at me. Kneeling on the floor, drool spilling down my chest, breathing heavily and feeling incredibly nervous. He said nothing (as agreed) and dropped his trousers. He was already clearly hard, he walked towards me with his pants and ankles at his feet and looked down at me.

I looked up at him. Drooling more than ever and he slid his cock into my mouth. I gagged almost instantly. It really isn't like a dildo at all. Warm, pulsing with blood. Much more forceful than I would be able to do to myself with a toy.

I felt myself getting hard in the cage. Useless, the only cock that mattered was in my mouth. In my throat.

He grabbed the back of my head and began fucking my face. Rough and fast but not hurting me. He had free entry through the ring gag. Nothing could stop him.

After what felt like years I felt him twitch, his moans got faster. He was going to cum. I felt him push deeper and harder, then he pulled out, my tongue ready. And he exploded onto my face

Hot, delicious cum in my mouth, dripping down my face. I had done it!

He zipped up and left. A single wave of the hand to say goodbye and he shut the door behind him. It clicked shut and locked.

I lay there on the floor. Naked and tasted his cum for a while, then got myself cleaned up and left to go home.

Overall, I earned the prize - I loved it and I want more.
I’m so proud of you <3 and happy you had such a great experience such a good slut

Loves: power exchange, teasing, lots of things..

I’m part of a kink friendly discord group we hangout, do movie nights, events, post memes, sometimes tasks, and more! We are always looking for new people to join! Ask for an invite
Babygirlblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Babygirlblackout for this post: