View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 12:18 AM   #35
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars?
- can we do 500,000? While cock shrinking is kind of a kinky fantasy of me, I could say yes to the 100,000 if I am in the mood…

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?
Glitter is great!

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?
- I guess like forever or until my mistress decides to cut my sissy clit off

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?
- Their bedtime. Whoever! But be aware I can be evil.

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared?
- Maybe if it’s warm? The problem is the temperature, not the fact that someone could see me…

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?
- feminization

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?
- I like what I am doing. Can we make it in the evening? How is the payment?

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?
- drinking from that penis sounds like fun

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week?
Heels 👠

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.
No.

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?
It’s winter!

12. What percent dom/sub are you?
Sub.

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?
- uh, naughty corner sounds interesting…

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given?
Oh damn, there were so many… Do a pole dance, I am the pole… have the pole…

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us. Yes, it happens if I really love the person and wanna do everything for her…

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee?
It depends on the person… if I like her I go with the facesittee, else I take the top place.
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote