View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 09:13 PM   #34
striker101

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkevk View Post

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars?
I'd consider it. It's a lot of money, and nobody is using my dick to get off anyway. Would almost certainly lead to a lot of SPH, which could be hot. Probably wouldn't in the end, but if I was in a particularly submissive state of mind maybe. There'd definitely be a lot of moments of regret.

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?
Confetti. Glitter is a nightmare that does its damned best to never go away

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?
Would have to save up money for the trip, have to be allowed through airport security with said chastity belt, and who knows what travel restrictions might be in place... Could be a really long time.

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?
I don't know. Deciding that for someone wouldn't interest me much so I'd probably be pretty kind.

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared? If I can call in sick and skip work, then yes I'd survive.

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?
Hard to say what was first... jock/locker room stuff was early on, and yes it's still high ranked.

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?
Depends a bit on who is offering, but probably not.

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?
I'll take drinking from a lifelike toy penis.

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week?
If there's a hot dominant guy helping me do what I can't without hands, then I lean towards the mitts. Otherwise, heels.

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.
No. Might be nice to win, but I can't afford to risk that.

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?
I could be, but I'm really horny and want to enjoy that for awhile by denying/teasing myself.

12. What percent dom/sub are you?
0% Dom. Maybe 80-ish% sub, and 20-ish% neither.

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?
Definitely would let a guy do the spanking, though either could be hot.

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given?
Had to put Icyhot on my dick/balls, and do pushups over a bowl of ice water.

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us
I don't like being the boss, so no to that. Haven't been bossed around much in non sexual settings, but haven't gotten turned on by simply doing things to serve random men (letting a guy move ahead of me in a line, grab a guy a drink from the fridge, etc.). Depending on the circumstances, I think there'd be a very high chance that a man bossing me around in a non sexual setting would turn me on.

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee?
Not big on either, but probably be the one getting sat on.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote