View Single Post
Old 01-01-2022, 11:53 AM   #23
buttinup
getDare Devil

Choose three of the following ballbusting related PM dares.
The top FOUR picks will be added to my PM dares.

Alphabet Ouchies: I'll smack my balls equal to the value of all the letters in your username. Check this link to see which letters are the most valuable and when. Friends also get to pick a user from their own friend's list.

Curse of sore testicles: After each of my next 2d6 edges, I must smack my balls 1d20 times. Friends may use this PM dare without it counting towards the maximum amount of unique PM dares they are allowed to send.

ROLL THE PAIN!: I'll roll 1d100 and do that many ball smacks. For friends, it is 2d100.

Choose three of the following wedgie related PM dares.

JOCK LOCK: I’ll put myself in a jock lock wedgie for 1d3 minutes. It is 1d6 for friends.

PROPS TO YOU: I'll give myself a propeller wedgie with 3d4 turns for 1d6 minutes. Friends may add 1d3 to either the turns or the minutes.

SQUEAKY CLEAN: I'll yank my underwear from the back and then the front 2d20 times in quick succession. It is 3d20 for friends.

Choose three of the following pain related PM dares.
The top THREE picks will be added to my PM dares.

Cock slap: Using a dildo, I'll slap my face once. I'll do it 1d6+1 times for friends.

Kiss the floor: I'll do 2d6 push-ups. If you're a friend, I'll literally kiss the floor with each push-up if you want.

Muhahah!: The next time I am offered a free drink that isn't water, I'll politely refuse. If you're a friend, I'll tell you when it happens.

Choose three of the following Spanking related PM dares.

Beat Ass: I'll play a random song on beat saber on the most unreasonably hard difficulty I can come up with. For every note I miss, I'll smack my ass once (twice if you're a friend). I'll also do it bottomless if possible.

Equivalent Exchange: I'll spank my ass 100 times. I may convert sets of 10 spanks into sets of 5 ball smacks. For friends, I may convert sets of 5 spanks into sets of 3 ball smacks.

Spank and Stroke: I'll spank my ass five times, then stroke my cock twenty times. I'll repeat this 2d6 times. Friends get an extra d6.

Choose three of the following Edging related PM dares.

Cliff Hanger: The next time I edge, I'll hold it for 1d4 minutes! For friends, it is the next five edges I do!

One edge for good luck (or edge for short): I'll edge once. This doesn't count towards the maximum number of PM dares you are allowed to send per PM. Friends may send this up to six times in the same message, and they don't even have to bold the word to do it (It teases me more if you do bold it though >u<).

Risky Roll X Y: I'll edge Xd6 times. If I roll the number Y, I'll quadruple the edges I have to do. Otherwise, you have to do Y edges. The max for X is 3. There is no max for Y. For friends, the max for X is 4, and friends succeed if they are one away from the result of the dice roll.
(Tip: Setting X to 1 and Y to 0 is a safe bet with no risk. For friends, it also turns potential 1's into four's! :0)

Choose three of the following Orgasm Denial related PM dares.

Any other day is fine: Choose any day that hasn't already transpired or isn't currently in progress. Whatever day you've selected, I am not allowed to cum on that day. Make sure to include an EXACT date in a canadian format, eh
Friends may pick up to five days at a time.

Locked and loaded: Whatever denial I am currently in, I'll add one day to it. If I am not in denial, the next time I am in denial, I'll add one day to it. For friends, it is two days.

NO NUT X: Choose a month! If at least five other unique people chose that same month already, the next time that month shows up, I won't be able to cum during it :0
You may only send this PM dare once a month. Friends may pick up to two different months at a time!

Percentile: Increase my current orgasm denial by 1%, rounded up to the nearest whole number. Friends increase it 5%, rounded up to the nearest whole number.

Choose three of the following Stroking related PM dares.

Boobie Trap: This PM dare is actually kept inside of a spoiler box. Whenever someone with a penis opens the spoiler box, they have to stroke their erect penis 100 times without edging. After the strokes, they then must explain to Bunny how they accidentally set off the trap. Bunny will do twice as many strokes they had to do as compensation for getting trapped.
Whenever someone sends this PM dare, the amount of strokes in the trap increases by 25. Friends and females get to add 75 strokes to the trap.
Whenever the trap goes off, it resets to 100.

STROKIES: I'll stroke my cock 3d100 times without edging, or cumming. In addition, I'll do them nude and blindfolded. Friends round up the roll to the nearest hundred.

Shoe Shine: I'll palm my erect cockhead with a lubed palm 3d100 times. Friends get +75 to their roll.

Choose three of the following Time Killer related PM dares.
The top TWO picks will be added to my PM dares.

Hypno Shroom: Pick three different hypnosis videos or files. I'll watch one of them and report to you how it went. Friends may pick any hypno video or file they want.

Look at that sexy corner: I'll do corner time for 1d6 minutes, while naked. If I get soft, I'll restart the time. I am not allowed to touch my dick for the first thirty seconds. Friends get an extra 1d6.

Writing Speedrun: Choose any sentence of your choice. The sentence cannot be longer than 17 syllables. I will use a pen to write that sentence down on a piece of paper 10 times as fast as possible. I'll post it in my album along with the time it took! :0
Friends are allowed an extra five syllables.

Choose three of the following Humiliation related PM dares.

DISHONEST CONFESSION: Pick a User, and I must confess my thoughts about that User to you. However, two of my thoughts will be total lies! :0
Friends may choose for me to hold off on the lies :0

PETPLAY: I'll act like an animal or creature of your choosing for 1d6 minutes while completely naked. Friends get an extra d6 to their roll.

WORD: Choose a word and I'll write that word in a hidden location on my body in permanent marker. Friends may decide where I have to write the word.

Choose three of the following Silly Fun related PM dares.

BLOG: I'll write a public blog entry on a topic of your choice.

FITE MEH!: I'll send you 11 of your PM dares. (Must have at least 13 PM dares)

HITMAN: I'll send a getDare member of your choice some PM dares of your choice. I won't tell them you told me to do it. Friends may select up to three different targets.

Choose two of the following Video Game related PM dares.

Hots for Bunny: I'll play one game of Heroes of The Storm (Vs AI ^///^) with a character of your choice. For every minute the game takes, I'll edge once. Every kill I get, I'll edge once. Every time someone on my team dies, I'll edge once. If I lose the game, I have to quadruple the amount of edges. For friends, all edges are automatically doubled. If I don't own the character you choose (or you don't want to pick a character) I'll select a random one.

Mining Master: I'll generate a random seed in Minecraft on survival mode with the hardest difficulty. For every 1d4 minutes I haven't found 1d12 diamonds, I'll edge once. For friends, I need to find an extra 2d6 diamonds. Every time I die, I need to find an extra 1d3 diamonds.

Pegging Master: I'll select a random level in Peggle Deluxe and play it with a character of your choice. For every ball it takes to beat the level, I'll edge once, multiplied by the current score multiplier. For every blue peg I hit, I'll smack my balls once, multiplied by the current score multiplier. I'll also edge once whenever I get a free ball. If I 100% clear the level, I avoid all edges and ball smacks! Failing to beat the level adds 25 edges and 100 ball smacks, and I must try again until I beat the level. For friends, not 100% clearing the level is a failure, and I must do the edges and ball smacks during the game instead of afterwards.

Choose three of the following PM dare related PM dares.
The top FIVE picks will be added to my PM dares.
For the purpose of this thread, I will only do these PM dares if you say you want me to. Otherwise, you are merely voting on the best options with no consequences

Master Designer: Bunny will create a new PM dare for you to use, assuming you have a PM dare list!

Quadruple: Choose a PM dare on my PM dare list. We'll both do it four times.

TWIN: I'll send you two of your PM dares, and we'll both have to do them.

Here's my votes!
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
13 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote