View Single Post
Old 12-14-2021, 11:53 PM   #7
rhl
getDare Succubus

Oh let's think
- go shopping in skirt, heals, ladies too. Check, did it once in a mini skirt, commando.
- take a walk, dropping a piece of clothing every 5 minutes and continue walking. Check, I was surprised at how relaxed I became.
Pee and Poop in diaper while in public with others nearby. Check, it was fun peeing in the diaper while talking with a stranger.
Sat on a bench, with mini skirt, no panties. While others walk by. Check
Take a drive, pull over, stand behind car, get nails, put clothing in trunk. Go for a drive. Check
Take a walk, in public, on a trail, with others, so I will be seen, in only diaper and shirt. Check, the biggest surprise is that everybody was normal, with many saying hi.

Sit in a massage chair, mini skirt, no panties, for a 5 minute massage. While I did this once, it was only for a minute, wit you massage turned on.
Stand, in daylight, naked in the middle of an open field. Check, it was only for about 30 seconds
Get tied naked to a tree and whipped with a branch. still on my bucket list Can anyone help
While wearing panties, skirt and top. Place the key to a lock, down the path. Sit on a bench. Run a chain through all 3 clothing licking the chain to the bench. I now have to get undressed, get the key. Then release the clothing. I have been work in up to doing this. Last summer I did this without going through panties and bra.
Climb on top of something, get naked, drop the clothing off of the "something". Check, but done at night, I'm an area I could time so that the risk of being vs ought was very small
Take a course to learn how to dress, add makeup, and pass for a woman. Then spend a day in public. Probably will never happen