View Single Post
Old 12-13-2021, 01:06 PM   #5
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Kiku goes on webcam part 5

Kiku checked to make sure no one could see then smiled as she looked at the webcam. "I'm so wet Daddy".
She saw him smile but quickly typed 'Baby, I need to work' then pulled her dress top down quickly. She saw him. Smile but then saw him type 'insert your lovense my naughty girl', she blushed but quickly retrieved her lovense and, checking to make sure no-one could see, inserted her lovense. She smiled facing the webcam and typed 'It's in' then instantly felt a vibration. Her eyes widened and typed 'Noooo. I'm at work!' She saw him smile then type 'Trust me baby, I'll only tease you....for now'. Her eyes widened then smiled as she checked her work email bet kept an eye on Skype.

He adjusted the vibrations from very low to low, she kept smiling at the cam then jumped as her boss came out of his office. "Hey Kiku, I'm heading out for lunch. Please take any messages for me". She smiled and nodded then looked at her mobile, a message from her Luca. 'I see your boss has gone. Go in your bosses office and do a striptease video'. She blushed but looked out of the office to see if anyone could see. She went in her bosses office, set her phone camera to video and rest it to capture most of her then slipped her dress off and stood with her legs apart, hands on her hips with her chest out then quickly dressed and stopped the recording then went back to her desk. Covering her mouth while biting her lip and typing 'your very bad daddy! Your going to get me very wet!'

He typed 'Not yet', she then felt the vibrations go up and up. She bit her lip and shook her hand at the webcam and typed 'STOP! Daddy, I'll make a mess!' She saw him smile then type 'You'd best go to the bathroom then'. She felt the vibrations going up and quickly rushed to the bathroom

Last edited by Raziel78; 12-14-2021 at 10:46 AM.
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Raziel78 for this post: