View Single Post
Old 12-12-2021, 04:41 PM   #404
chancestarbon4

I checked the site and my heart dropped. This is insane and awesome - thank you all for participating in making my life a horny hell! Love this community. I had a raging boner in my cage the entire time I read the replies ;___;

So I'll be honest, I'm worried about safety carrying on in 24/7 chastity for this amount of time. 5 days has already made me sore and rubbed in some spots, initially I thought this would max out at a week...

HOWEVER I will not opt out to anything easier than this dare. I've decided to make a poll so you can decide my punishment/alternative.

I will make a new thread and new timer based on the punishment which will take into account all the time already added on here AND any replies to this thread in the future.

I've tried to be choose alternatives that are as close to chastity as possible, please, go vote on which you think is most fitting, and I will make the new thread when the poll expires. Thanks again - Chance

Likes - Denial, bondage, semi-public, edging, nipple play, spanking, (pre)cum eating, embarrassment, creative dares, picture proof, pup play, controlled pee play

Dislikes (punish me) - piss/piss drinking, exercise, body writing, humiliation, sph, ruined orgasms

Limits - Anal, face pictures, social suicide, scat, blood, extreme pain, cbt

Kik: @obediencechallenge
I must broadcast everytime I masturbate:
https://join.skype.com/ghJDXCXCuJwm
chancestarbon4 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to chancestarbon4 for this post: