View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 03:25 PM   #23
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (VIII)

"Ben, I dare you to allow each of us to spank you," said James, motioning for Ben to stand up and lean over the table.

"Who goes first?" Logan asked, as Ben reluctantly bent over with his stomach resting on the table and his bare bottom sticking helplessly out in the air.

"Go ahead, Logan," James answered, "Ten hard spanks from each us."

With his hand raised in the air, Logan approached Ben, who winced as he felt sting of the first smack. Again and again, Logan's hand collided with Ben's unprotected rear. After striking each cheek five times, Logan was finished, and Evan advanced toward Ben. Evan tried to keep his spanks light enough that they would not cause too much pain for Ben, but still firm enough that the others would not accuse him of being too gentle. Even so, he enjoyed watching Ben squirm as each slap made contact.

While Evan was finishing his round of spanking, James was picking up his discarded jeans from the floor and retrieved his belt.

"It's my turn now, Benny boy, and I'm not going easy on you," laughed James, "I want that butt to ache."

James flicked his wrist and observed Ben flinch as the belt fell upon his tender skin. Ben continued to cringe as he realized that his reddening behind still had nine more spanks remaining before this humiliation would come to an end.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote