View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 03:47 PM   #4
rockroller69

I was already working on a sexual bucket list so this post came at a good time

Here's the public nudity/exhibitionism portion with anything I've already done bolded

- Do the World Naked Bike Ride
- Go to a nude beach
- Skinny dip
- Hike nude
- Go to a nudist resort
- Go to Burning Man
- Do the WNBR somewhere where it's popular and has tons of participants, like Toronto or in the UK
- Play music naked on stage/do theater naked on stage
- Go to Folsom Street Fair (naked obviously)
- Go Naked at a Pride Parade (probably only could do in San Francisco or maybe Toronto)
- Masturbate for an audience (in person)
- Have sex for an audience (I've been in a gangbang as listed below, but specifically I want myself and my partner to be the only ones naked and having sex)
- Engage in CFNM activities/scenarios (I have been naked in the presence of clothed female partners but I don't count those experiences because they were mostly pre or post sex, involving us showering, or simply sleeping naked while they sleep clothed. I'm looking for something that is more focused on the CFNM activity itself and possibly in a submissive sense)
- To add onto CFNM, I want to try being at a CFNM party, or possibly being the only male naked in the presence of a group of women.
- Be the only one naked in a group (Iffy about this one as the only experience I've had with this didn't last more than 15 minutes. I'd like to retry this for longer)
- Be a naked art model
- Do a nude catwalk
- Be part of a nude calendar
- Spend a day or more naked outside of my own house/with others
- Simply walk around a city nude
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote