View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 09:27 AM   #2
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by W01f View Post
Do you have an exhibitionism bucket list, if so what’s on it? Have you been able to mark anything off?.
I used to have a list of risky/fun stuff to do, and some of it was slightly exhib-y - but not all. It was my "dares and games" list. Some of it was stuff I wanted to try, some of it was unfinished ideas I was trying to finish, some of it was stuff that lost its magic or became just... meh... Some of the things I did/do!

• take daring selfies [I also had a list of ideas for those selfies]
• cycling/walking after dark, wearing black tights instead of trousers/cycling pants
• cum sandwiches for lunch, picnic...
• cum in underwear and wear them for the rest of the day
• The Mary Jensen: using cum as hair gel
• use a sex toy (dildo, pump, etc.) outdoor; same with people around/in the background
• cross-dressing outdoors – high heels, tights...
• chastity with cage and plug
• only ruined orgasms for n days
• edging only, no cumming at all for n days
• edge every day – and each day at least one more time than the previous day; when you reach your limit punish yourself by ruining your orgasm
• risky orgasms: for a certain period only orgasm outdoors/in public settings/at work/etc (decide in advance)
• eat your cum (every time/for a week/etc)
• cum into your mouth and swallow entire load
• give yourself a facial and go for a walk of shame
• the Map Game: perform a task/dare at each map square (edge/cum/...)
• the Time Game: edge within a certain number of minutes from receiving a random alarm (or roll dice for number of minutes) (NOTE: failure has consequences, so decide on a punishment in advance.)
• in public setting: take out cock and balls already before entering bathroom/stall (thanks putITin!)
• at home/in office/etc.: uncover cock & balls before opening door to go out
• real-time reporting: report on your multi-hour wank as and wherever it happens (live blogging about edging in town)
• The Pervy Weekend: plan the ultimate biking adventure with route, schedule with dares, experiments and photos
• The Churchill Fap; "we shall fap on the beaches, we shall fap on the landing grounds, we shall fap in the fields and in the streets, we shall fap in the hills" [and "we shall never cum"?]

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote