View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 06:05 PM   #66
ToXic18heart

Send a message via AIM to ToXic18heart Send a message via MSN to ToXic18heart Send a message via Yahoo to ToXic18heart

Male/Female? Male

~ Do you enjoy being nude? Meh, not really. It gets annoying somehow...

~ What is the longest amount of time you have ever been naked? Eh... an hour?

~ How often are you nude, other than in the shower? Not a whole lot, when im getting dressed or changing clothes.

~ What is your favorite part of being nude? You sureas hell cool down real fast =p

~ Do you prefer to masturbate with all of your clothes on or off? usually on.
~ What do you wear to sleep? Depends if im my "normal" self or if im xdressing, typically whatever i was feeling tired in.

~ If you were dared, would you sleep naked every night for a given time? Prolly not.

~ If it were acceptable to be nude in public 24/7, would you participate? Maybe, just for the hell of it

~ Would you be willing to participate in a nude dare? Another maybe

~ Are you ok with being nude while family/others are in the same house? As long as im not in the same room as them

~ Would you ever do an underwear commercial? Idk

~ Are/Would you be comfortable nude around the opposite sex? Sometimes, my emotions are, erm, rather moody...
What i have: many panties;(thongs/gstring, boyshorts, bikini, etc),4 or 5 bras, fishnet thighhighs, black leggings with white dots, red and black pantyhose, swimsuits, (3 or 4 one pieces and 2 bikinis),a skirt, 2 nighties, camis, a vibrator/dildo
~
Feel free to pm me any dares or requests
ToXic18heart is offline   Reply With Quote