View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 09:00 AM   #2
ro17uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by omolav View Post
Hi. I’ve played around with Anal and would love to do more. All I have is a vib but can use household items.
Drink a lot of water, say about 1 L. Then start with the vib and get your butt nice and ready. After you're warmed up, find a household item large enough to intimidate you -- maybe you'll have to buy a vegetable. Work it until it fits in, take your time, even if it takes 1h+. During that time, hold your pee. You may not pee until the object passes completely through your inner sphincter.

Once you do pee, save it in a bottle. We'll use it later. I suggest you go somewhere now where you can deal with a pee mess, maybe the bathtub.

Now that the object has been in your butt, put it completely in and out, faster and faster. Start very slow, and doing it dozens of times, go faster. You should notice the grip getting looser and looser as your hole starts to widen and relax. After at least 50 pumps, pull out the object completely and see if you have a gape (use a hand mirror or just feel it). If you don't have a gape yet, repeat the full in-full out procedure for as long as you have to to get a huge open gape.

Once your butt is gaping, stay relaxed and open. Take the stored pee, and pour it in there. The goal will be to just pour it into your open ass without spilling anything. Can you manage that?

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote