View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 11:35 AM   #210
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

It already happened to me... I was a Momma's girl my whole life. She had a heart condition since she was young. The doctor's said she couldn't survive having children, but she had three. We were her miracle kids, my two brothers and I. I'm the middle child and only daughter.

We were her life. All she really cared about was us. She told me that she used to wish that she would at least see us graduate high school. Well, she saw me turn 33...

All throughout my life before it happened, I tried not to think about it and feel it, but my biggest fear was losing her. I loved her so much. It's a hard pain you always feel from kid to adult when your mother has a heart condition etc.

Regardless, she's always the best part of my life and I wouldn't trade her for anyone.

Well, two people may forget to play songs but my question is...

What's your favorite song and book? I know that's two, but please indulge me?

Formerly known as Joan Sky

Blog ~ A.M.A.~ Message me ;-)

Ladies ~ If the talk turns mutually intimate (which is rare), I require verification on command whenever I desire. I can reciprocate. Vanilla proof is sufficient. More is glorious. Do not pass go if you cannot. Play games with someone else.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote