View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 03:23 AM   #20
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Hi again

Your answers were a great thing to wake up to. They got me rock hard almost instantly. Hope you don't mind!

Here's another link to the same video elsewhere, maybe it will work:-

https://www.xvideos.com/video1849395...in_the_library

R.
Haha, that's great to know. I woke up totally wet and bothered too x

Report of my day first, since I had to do 5 public edges.

I left my dorm early morning. I was wearing a black top and a purple flared mid thigh skirt for easy access for the edges. I also had my bra and panties under the clothes.

First edge, I went to a breakfast cafe, got my order and sat on a corner table. I was facing the wall so my pussy wouldn't be flashed but I couldn't see anyone who walked inside the cafe from behind me.

I finished my food and spread my legs open a little. Pushing my panties to the side, I inserted 2 fingers in my wet pussy and thrust them in and out while pretending to finish my coffee. Scared that anyone could be standing behind me and watching what was going on, I reached the edge very quickly, took a deep breath and then grabbed my things and left.

Second edge, I went to the bleachers/stands whatever you call it. The uni boys teams had their sports practices going on. I sat on a far upper corner with a book in my lap. Pushing my hand under my skirt, I edged only by rubbing my throbbing clit over my panties. It was so hot to touch myself looking at the guys playing and not knowing if someone noticed what I was doing.

Third edge. I left the sports ground and went to a public washroom in campus. The stalls were empty but I didn't enter any of them. I stood in the common area, faced the mirror and pulled my panties to my knees. Then I edged again, fucking myself with my perfume bottle, so scared that someone would walk in.

After 3 edges, I was too close to losing control so I spent my afternoon and evening running errands to calm down.

4th edge. It was about 7 pm. I went to a park in my uni and sat on a bench that was relatively secluded. I edged once, this time rubbling my sensitive clit directly under my skirt. It took me seconds to reach the edge because of being so stimulated since the morning and the constant fear of anyone passing by.

5th edge. I was so turned on that it was getting difficult to even walk straight. I found a section of the park that seemed empty. I was carrying a banana in my purse for one of the edges. Since it was the last edge, I wanted to amp up my fear. I made a little hole in the grass, stuck the banana firmly in the ground and then squatted over it. Pushing my panties aside, I rode the banana hard, constantly looking around to see if there was anyone coming near. I just heard footsteps when I had reached the edge. I panicked and my pussy spasmed so hard. I took the banana, threw it in the dustbin and then ran back to my dorm, crashing on my bed, tired, sleepy and extremely horny.

I don't know when I slept but I woke up just a while ago. It isn't dawn yet. I'm still in my bed in the same clothes as the entire day and my roommates are sleeping. So I logged back in with a very wet and dripping pussy.

About the link, no this one doesn't work too. I don't know what the issue is but I can't open it. Now I'm really curious and also I'd really really like to cum so will you please describe to me what is supposed to be done according to the video if possible? xx

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote