View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 11:02 AM   #7
KacyBond

A fun one I've always wanted to do is to go out and hide your housekey (or another small, important object) somewhere where it won't be found. Then, late that night (midnight or after), after getting yourself horny (but not cumming) for a while, get dressed as sexy as you dare and go out to retrieve the thing you hid. Having an objective makes it much easier to go out.

A variant of this I've done (and really love!) is going to the top of a parking garage in CD, then dropping my car key over the edge. Then, I had to go all the way down and up, past all the cars, to get my key! It was when Covid was worse, so there was no one there, but it was still super exciting. But, since you don't have a car, maybe this won't work so well, unless you have a way of locking your girl clothes on so that you have to retrieve the key in order to get dressed in your boy clothes.

Another, more hidden idea, is to put in your plug and chastity, then wear a gag under your face mask, then go for a walk! Super simple! And, even better if you walk to the pharmacy and buy lipstick with your gag still on under your mask.

Finally, and this may be too much, is pretty simple: put on one of your dresses, go to a basketball court late at night, and lock yourself to a fence or the basket. Even if you click the lock and immediately unlock it and go home, it will be so thrilling! Even better if you take a selfie (even if you never share it), so you can see how excited you look when you closed the lock.

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KacyBond for this post: