View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 11:12 PM   #17
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Aha, back again, great to hear from you.

It's great to read about your adventures. I particularly like hearing about how obediently you do humiliating things especially when you're incredibly nervous about being caught, exposed - sometimes completely - unable to stop playing with your soaking wet pussy. But, you're so compliant I know you'll entertain like a good sub. I'm going to enjoy asking you these questions knowing that they will be adding to your horniness.

Hope you enjoy.

1) are you naked right now? If not, will you strip and answer my questions naked?
No I'm not. But yes I will.
I just took off all my clothes and now I'm lying naked under my blanket x

2) would you answer this question with your fingers in your pussy?
Yes I pushed 3 fingers in my dripping wet pussy while writing this.

3) would you answer this question with your fingers up your ass?
Yes I pushed 2 fingers in my ass while writing this

4) can you describe a situation that turns you on hugely but you know you'd never do?
Give a speech in front of a huge audience with a vibrator in my pussy. Someone from the audience has the remote to it but I have no idea who has it. I can be anyone. Then they turn it on and off according to their fun and I just have to look ahead, keep a straight face and continue with my speech, trying to control the stimulations on my pussy and not let anyone know the secret. I can't stop talking and I'm not allowed to cum either. I have to keep up with the speech, trying not to squirm, moan out loud or lose control and worst of all, get caught.
Writing this was so hot, I thought I'd cum without even touching myself. I'm already so turned on and that too nakec right now.

5) what is your favourite exposure experience so far?
Every one of them makes me so horny. I think there was this GD dare on one of my thread where I had to pull my shirt up over my tits. I was in a sort of a semi public semi hidden sort of a spot on campus. I wasn't wearing a bra. I had to stand there with my tits totally exposed for the given amount of time. Luckily no one passed by or saw me. There was also one more dare. I was in the library. I had to get on all fours, pull my skirt to my waist, no panties obviously, exposing my naked ass to literally anyone who'd walk by and crawl towards the end of a shelf. Again I got supremely lucky to not get caught xx

You have to do these five edges in public.

I'll let you cum if you do this:-

https://spankbang.com/2ffy1/video/public+library+hot

R.
Thankyou
I just loved your questions!! They have me squirming in my bed. Since I've already completed all previous edges and I have to do yours in public so right now I'd just have to sleep without touching myself.

Also the link you sent is showing an error. I don't know why. Probably there's a signal issue. I'll try once again in the morning but if it doesn't then please explain to me what is supposed to be done.

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote