View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 01:37 AM   #49
steellion1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousdare84 View Post
Cows!

This is the Farmer here again. It's getting pretty cold (except for you southern hemisphere cows), so we need to make sure that big udder is taken care of.

You're going to need a tube of chapstick - rub it all over that big udder until it's shiny. Don't want it getting dried out!

Go outside if you can (or at least into the coldest room in your house) with a nice mug of hot tea and a pair of mittens. Put on the mittens and milk yourself thoroughly. If you don't have mittens, just duct tape some plastic bags around your hands.

A hot mug of tea isn't complete without milk. Drink and enjoy!
thank you for the milking, after days of not having my udder touched i was leaking pre-milk by the time i was finished applying the chapstick. the mitten made for a very interesting experience, and the tea afterwards was delicious due to the fresh milk.

also on another note: i have decided to remain as a cow for the rest of the year. i look forward to more milkings.
Likes: Bondage, Ruined Orgasms, Spanking and pain in general (Nothing too extreme though.) Petplay, Hypnosis, Forced and/or ruined orgasms, light humiliation and bullying (nothing too harsh, just a little reminder of my place), censors, light/hidden public (anything with little risk of being seen)
Limits: diapers, scat, watersports, messy stuff, pictures and/or blackmail, anything harmful/illegal/social suicide
steellion1995 is offline   Reply With Quote