View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 11:05 PM   #1
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default 21/F AMA & Edges x

Hello GD!
I'm back after a long time. The last thread went to shit as I got sick and then super busy but now I'm bored let's have some fun x

I still have some things on my plate so I'm keeping this a simple one but I'm going to be back with my kind of threads soon xx

I've done a lot of long threads here and interacted with some of you guys for days so this one seems good now!

Ask me anything, those questions can be as sexual or humiliating as you want them to be.

But my personal identity is off limits.

No limits on no of ques. If there are more than 5 ques in a post, then each extra ques will equal to 5 spanks on each ass x

Bonus: If you give me a hot hypothetical situation with a question, that will equal to 2 edges. (Y'll might as well play out your fantasies xx)

Obviously I'm keeping 'ask for permission on this thread to cum' rule open as always!

Be creative and make me squirm? x

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote