View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 11:05 AM   #3
CaptainChaos

~ Male/Female? male

~ Do you enjoy being nude? yes!

~ What is the longest amount of time you have ever been naked? like 4 hours

~ How often are you nude, other than in the shower? only occasionally, as there's usually always someone with me in the house

~ What is your favorite part of being nude? the feeling of being free and sometimes the excitement when it's about sexual things

~ Do you prefer to masturbate with all of your clothes on or off? I prefer to have them off

~ What do you wear to sleep? a boxer

~ If you were dared, would you sleep naked every night for a given time? I probably would (with the door locked), although the chance to be caught would be quite high

~ If it were acceptable to be nude in public 24/7, would you participate? I think so. At least I'd give it a try to see if I like it!

~ Would you be willing to participate in a nude dare? Of course!

~ Are you ok with being nude while family/others are in the same house? Absolutely not, don't want to be caught.

~ Would you ever do an underwear commercial? Why not? I suppose I don't have that model-body for this, though.

~ Are/Would you be comfortable nude around the opposite sex? Haven't ever tried it, but I think so.
Limits: pee, poo, blood, extreme pain, friends/family, toys, fully public, hard humiliation, crossdressing, illegal
CaptainChaos is offline   Reply With Quote