View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 10:38 AM   #4
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Kiku goes on webcam part 4

Kiku was just about to check afew emails that were in when she saw the evil look she loved and smiled when he typed "stand up, turn round and lift your dress up....show me your ass". She held a finger up to the webcam then stood up and turned round then slowly lifted the back of her dress up and held it up for afew seconds then quickly straightened her dress and sat down.

She smiled and typed "Babe, I've got to work....hold on". She moved the webcam back under desk then went from keeping her legs closed to slowly opening them only to turn before he could see her pussy. She teased him like this until she'd cleared her emails and saw a message from her boss saying the meeting had finished earlier then expected. He'd obviously seen her slightly worried look because he'd already sent her a message. "Your boss is on his way back right?....Best get that butt plug in". She blushed retrieved the plug from her bag.

Again, she looked to see if anyone could see then stood up, adjusted the webcam and turned round then sucked on her butt plug then inserted it. She'd barely sat down,adjusted the webcam and typed "your bad! Your going to get me in trouble" when her boss walked in.
"Hey Kiku. Anything come in?", Kiku reached for the file then turned back to her boss handing him the file. "Just the monthly stats, here". Again, her boss nodded and went in his office. She was feeling more aroused with the plug in and the thought of what her boyfriend was going to dare her made her more wet.

Last edited by Raziel78; 11-18-2021 at 11:57 AM.
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Raziel78 for this post: